CAMERA BAGS ON WHEELS. ON WHEELS
Camera bags on wheels. Vimicro usb camera v
Camera Bags On Wheels
- (Camera bag) an adaptation of bags used to carry photographic equipment. Todays camera bags are rectangular with many additional zippered outside compartments.
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart - Easy Roll Ultra Wide Wheels - 2011 Model Upgraded
Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart with Wide Rear Wheels. More comfortable for transportation of beach gear than ever before with this beach cart equipped with 4 inch wide wheels for smooth easy rolling of heavy, awkward gear over most terrain and wheels will not sink or plow on sand! These wide wheels are much better compared to the narrow wheels. The Dual Steerable 4.5" Front Wheels for Greater maneuverability. Storage Compartment of 12 cubic feet. Frame comes fully assembled - just add easy snap on wheels. Uses the same technology as a baby stroller with Huge 10 inch dia.wheels roll easily over sand and an extended neoprene handle makes handling a breeze
* Padded handle with a thick cushion for added hand comfort. * Rear Storage Pocket 10W X 16L inches * Folds flat for easy storage and pivoting front wheels of 4.5 inches diameter * Chair Hanging Bar width of 16.5 inches * Folded size (inches): 29.5 x 17 x 5 * Open dim. (inches): 39.5H x 16W x 29D * Beach Gear not included
On-Location Gear bag: Tamrac Rolling Case
This is what my gear bag looks like for any non-studio on-location shoots. Since it is just me, it has to be relatively easy to move around with. I have a large Tamrac bag on wheels with a pull up drag-handle that works like a charm. It allows me to carry my lighting and camera bodies/lenses inside the case, while I can stuff light stand(s), umbrella(s) in the front, and there is a little room for the Vagabond II unit if I buckle its straps to the drag-handle on top.
This little beast weighs a ton, but since I can drag it behind me on wheels, it works out perfectly for me.
If it became absolutely necessary, there is a hidden backpack harness in the rear of the bag that can be pulled out and the bag can be worn as a backpack. Not recommended when fully loaded though. :)
This is a TAMRAC bag, but I don't know the exact model number. I picked it up years ago used at a pawn shop for a song.
Lunch on Manhattan
Ducked into this wonderful spot [Le Pain Quotidien, just south of Union Square, on Broadway] to catch a quick lunch on the way to the train. A woman who sat across from me [communal table - I love it!] said it's a chain, but it didn't feel like a chain. The menu confirms it's got locations in NY & CA.
Good bread, good gazpacho [mango is a great touch], good salad. Everything was delicious, and the service was good too. [even though I led in my suitcase on wheels and camera bag, and was a bit sweaty! Yuck.] Only thing I could critique would be that the brie on the salad could have been a bit riper, but that might be a touch difficult to manage.
camera raw for cs5
axis network camera default password
elmo document camera price
how to use my web camera
logitech usb web camera
disposable camera processing
canon digital camera 10x zoom
second hand thermal imaging camera
26.10.2011. u 14:02 •