Auctions for restaurant equipment. Pizza shop equipment for sale. K9 agility equipment
Auctions For Restaurant Equipment
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- a building where people go to eat
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- Mental resources
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- (auction) sell at an auction
- (auction) the public sale of something to the highest bidder
- A public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder
- The part of the play in which players bid to decide the contract in which the hand shall be played
- (auction) a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- The action or process of selling something in this way
Van Antwerp Building, Mobile AL
The Van Antwerp Building, 101 Dauphin Street, Mobile, Alabama. The Van Antwerp building was constructed from 1906 to 1908 by the Van Antwerp family on what was traditionally downtown's most important corner. The ornate first-floor retail space with its long bar was home for decades to the Van Antwerp-Aldridge Drug Co., and later was occupied by A&E Supply and the Drayton Place restaurant. The upper floors were originally anchored by doctors, dentists and lawyers. Later, in the 1990s, the upper floors came to be dominated by telephone equipment.The Van Antwerp family sold the building at auction in 2000 for $687,500 to a pair of New Orleans men who wanted to convert the upper floors into 22 condominium units priced between $200,000 and $450,000. That plan never got off the ground, though, and the building was sold again in 2006 for $750,000. It's mostly vacant today.
Southwest Burrito 1995-2010
I stopped by Southwest Burrito today for lunch but instead of lunch i witnessed the auctioning off of all the restaurant equipment. It was sad. Then I went to Chipotle.
ultrasonic medical equipment
columbus ohio equipment rental
ada sports equipment
houston team sports equipment
where to buy fitness equipment
medical equipment parts
digital photo equipment
fast food equipment for sale
heavy equipment operator training in florida
association equipment leasing