EQUIPMENT AUCTION RESULTS - LAB EQUIPMENT LEASING.
Equipment Auction Results
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- A public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder
- The action or process of selling something in this way
- a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- sell at an auction
- the public sale of something to the highest bidder
- The part of the play in which players bid to decide the contract in which the hand shall be played
- Occur or follow as the consequence of something
- Have (a specified end or outcome)
- Results is the 1989 Liza Minnelli album produced by Pet Shop Boys and Julian Mendelsohn. The album was a huge success in the UK, where it reached #6 on the UK Albums Chart (promoted by the lead single "Losing My Mind," which reached #6 on the UK Singles Chart).
- is the list of Acts, Bills, or Regulations that match your search or browse request.
- (e.g., Boolean function nonlinearity); and
FLICKR INFRASTRUCTURE: Support Center wisely located on a corner
Well-known in the business world is the idea that corners at street intersections are the best places to be located. Traffic is highest there and the result is that a steady stream of customers goes by. That means profits. That explains why this Flickr Support Center is located on a corner at a busy intersection of a thriving community. This photo was taken on a national holiday; all businesses in the area were closed. Normally the place is hopping, which equates to more and happier customers.
(presented in response to No Thyme to Lose's perceptive comment)
Every so often, when new technology is adopted, this Flickr support center auctions off or gives away (depending on the level of demand) hardware that is considered to be obsolete. The "appliance" standing next to the door is a server cooling unit that has been superseded by a smaller, more efficient device. Its back faces the street so that prospective owners can easily read its technical specifications, which are printed on the back panel. The support center supervisor has been heard theorizing that the unit''s power requirement of 371 volts has hampered the process of finding another owner.
The Accidental Lens
This light fascinated me; for some reason the glow it cast made things looks spray-painted, not illuminated.
I literally bought this lens, the 50mm f/2 AI, by accident, winning an eBay auction I didn't know I bid on. I don't mind, even though I already have a lens serves this place in my kit, since for the cost of dinner and a movie I get to play with some classic glass. This model is famously sharp wide-open, and you can see the results here. I'll probably sell it again soon since I have the 50mm f/1.4 AIS, but I recommend a model like this to anyone who wants to experiment with manual focus glass. For very little money you get a fantastic instuctional tool on focus and composition, and in certain situations manual focus glass can be *more* convenient, since it doesn't require the constant dance of "focus-recompose."
used computer equipment toronto
commissioning electrical equipment
photography equipment uk
mengele farm equipment
early farm equipment
heavy construction equipment texas
construction equipment presentation
durr dental equipment
billy goat lawn equipment
new kitchen equipment