RIMS AND TYRES. EQUIVALENT TIRE SIZE. CANADIAN TIRE JUMPSTART APPLICATION 2011.
Rims And Tyres
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- (rim) the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- (rim) (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended; "the ball hit the rim and bounced off"
- (rim) run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
Raleigh #2 with alloy rims and Marathon tyres
In addition to tyres and rims, alloy bars, stem, seatpost, pedals and replacement 1983 vintage saddle.
Total weight saving from original standard config. 5.6lb
Rims & Tires
Nikon D80 18-200mm
Bronx, NY USA
Zeny's Garage on E. Tremont Ave in the Bronx.
Need tires, rims, alignment, rotations and more? Check em out!!
marshal tyres any good
tire size chart comparison
old car tires
national tyres leicester
canadian tire stock price
tire chain installation
canadian tire in winnipeg
car tire shop
tyre mould machine