COBB COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE : COBB COUNTY DIS
COBB COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE : IRS TAX POWER OF ATTORNEY
Cobb County District Attorneys Office
- (district attorney) an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- A public official who acts as prosecutor for the state or the federal government in court in a particular district
- (DISTRICT ATTORNEY) The chief prosecutor elected to a four-year term of office by the residents of Washington County, who is responsible for investigating and prosecuting offenses committed within the county.
- (District Attorney) An attorney deputized as chief prosecutor whose official duty is to conduct criminal proceedings on behalf of the people against person accused of committing criminal offenses.
- A county in northwestern Georgia that contains many northwestern suburbs of Atlanta; pop. 447,745. Its seat is Marietta
- Cobb County is a county located in the U.S. state of Georgia. Its county seat and largest city is Marietta, which is located in the center of the county. The county was named for Thomas Willis Cobb, who in the early 19th century was a United States representative and senator from Georgia.
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- The local center of a large business
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
Cobb County Honorary Commanders visit Clay National Guard Center
Forty-four Cobb County civic, business, and military leaders pose together beside an Army National Guard CH-47 Chinook helicopter at Clay National Guard Center in Marietta, Ga., following an orientation flight over downtown Atlanta.
These leaders are part of the Honorary Commanders program sponsored by the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce. This unique program gathers together local leaders to create a greater understanding of the roles and missions the military fulfills within the community.
1963-12-05 Cobb County Times
Hunt (Fort Valley) apparently cancels a semifinal game. No word appeared in the Fort Valley newspaper, but GIA teams tended to underplay any bad news.
Hopefully, I'll find a better explanation in the Marietta Daily Journal.
commercial litigation attorney
baton rouge law firms
power of attorney in indiana
nursing home negligence attorney
malpractice lawyers massachusetts
unitalen attorneys at law
angeles divorce lawyer los
ohio family attorney
orange county law firms
06.11.2011. u 13:45 •