BREACH OF CONTRACT ATTORNEYS - BREACH OF
BREACH OF CONTRACT ATTORNEYS - BAD LAWYERS
Breach Of Contract Attorneys
- (Contract attorney) A contract attorney works on legal cases on a contract basis. Such work is generally of a temporary nature, often with no guaranteed employment term.
- A break in relations
- A gap in a wall, barrier, or defense, esp. one made by an attacking army
- a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- transgress: act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises; "offend all laws of humanity"; "violate the basic laws or human civilization"; "break a law"; "break a promise"
- An act of breaking or failing to observe a law, agreement, or code of conduct
These pictures were taken off the coast of Puerto Lopez, Ecuador where the humpback whales can be found breaching every August. They needed a little work so they weren't uploaded with the original set. I never got one completely out of the water which was a great disapointment. I got close on one (with only the tail left in the water), but it's horribly out of focus. :)
A Humpback Whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) breaching in the Johnstone Strait (Vancouver Island, Canada) was the consolation price for missing the Orca. A good price indeed!
la bajada lawyer
attorney jobs michigan
free online lawyer games
llp law firms
maryland criminal law
london law office
list of lawyer