ATTORNEY REFERRAL SERVICE : HOW TO FIND THE BEST ATTORNEY : NEW ORLEANS PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS.
Attorney Referral Service
- (Referral Services) Medical Services arranged for by the physician and provided outside the physician's office other than Hospital Services.
- (Referral Services) Organizations that direct people to health and medical resources.
- (Referral services) means any specialty, inpatient, outpatient or laboratory services that are ordered or arranged, but not furnished directly.
- A lawyer
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
SLH 118 472751
Staffers at the new "Child Waiting Room", located in the San Fernando Courthouse in Sylmar, California, join in the fun with young children who now have a place to play while their mothers and or fathers address their legal issues within the Court, on Friday morning March 5th 2010.
The San Fernando 'Child Waiting Room' is made possible by the joint efforts and contributions of Los Angeles County Third District Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky, Los Angeles Superior Court, The San Fernando Bar Association and their Attorney Referral Services and the Valley Community Legal Foundation.
Photo By : Scott Harms
free child custody lawyer
family law attorneys miami
family law precedents
divorce attorney california
nj dwi lawyer
customs broker power of attorney
nursing home lawyers