ATTORNEY RATING - RATING
Attorney Rating - Marcus Law Firm - Law Firm Websites.
- A lawyer
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- An angry reprimand
- evaluation: act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
- evaluation: an appraisal of the value of something; "he set a high valuation on friendship"
- standing or position on a scale
Operation Kids Gives $200k to Keep Kids Safe
Dennis Webb (Chairman) and Rick Larsen (President) present Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff with a $200k donation to fund undercover operations targeting child predators and child pornographers to the Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce on October 12, 2009.
Utah's ICAC has one of the highest arrest/conviction rates of Internet predators in the United States.
Brief language is inappropriate for children
"Never use a long word when a diminutive one would suffice" - unless you're talking to children, it seems.
Or perhaps the language used by attorneys to list all the facts and points of law pertinent to a specific case is not suitable for children. That I can understand.
Then again, maybe they meant the language of short, tight-fitting underpants.
monroe county district attorney office
sample attorney fee agreement
list of attorneys
san diego defense lawyer
citizen law firm
bennett law office
family law consultation
kuvara law firm
leslie abramson attorney at law
illinois lawyers association