FREE GENERAL DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY - FREE GENERAL D
FREE GENERAL DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY - RALEIGH ATTORNEY JOBS - LEGAL LAWYERS
Free General Durable Power Of Attorney
- A power (usually, a power of attorney) that continues regardless of the mental incompetence of the principal. This relates to Power of Attorney and Attorney-in-Fact.
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- A lawyer
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- Affecting or concerning all or most people, places, or things; widespread
- command as a general; "We are generaled by an incompetent!"
- applying to all or most members of a category or group; "the general public"; "general assistance"; "a general rule"; "in general terms"; "comprehensible to the general reader"
- Not specialized or limited in range of subject, application, activity, etc
- (of a rule, principle, etc.) True for all or most cases
- a general officer of the highest rank
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- With the sheets eased
- Without cost or payment
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
General Dynamics - Triga
General Dynamics ad by Nitsche
honigman law firm detroit
financial durable power of attorney
would i make a good lawyer
ca tax lawyer
best lawyer in las vegas for appellate practice
legal advice website
civil rights attorneys in georgia
tennessee medical malpractice lawyer
attorneys for consumers