BUSINESS CARDS FOR LAWYERS : FOR LAWYERS
BUSINESS CARDS FOR LAWYERS : DIVORCE LAWYERS IN NEW YORK : TEENAGERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
Business Cards For Lawyers
- (business card) a card on which are printed the person's name and business affiliation
- Business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid.
- A small card printed with one's name, professional occupation, company position, business address, and other contact information
- (Business Card) A payment card typically issued to and used by owners of small businesses.
- A person who practices or studies law; an attorney or a counselor
- (lawyer) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (Lawyer (fish)) The burbot (Lota lota), from old french barbot, is the only freshwater gadiform (cod-like) fish. It is also known as mariah, the lawyer, and (misleadingly) eelpout, and closely related to the common ling and the cusk. It is the only member of the genus Lota.
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
Hansen Law Identity Suite
This is the stationery suite that I made for Hansen Law, a law firm in Wisconsin. He wanted something more modern and eye-catching than the typical law firm design, but still retaining a professional and trustworthy appearance. I simulated the sturdiness of the stereotypical "roman column" from banks and law groups by using slab serif fonts for the text.
Logo design& Biz card design- BWS
Don't hesitate to contact me for any further questions: email@example.com
canadian immigration lawyer
tennessee defense lawyers
fl dui attorney
corporate law attorney
immigration lawyers in washington
irs tax attorneys
south carolina lawyer referral
divorce attorneys in minnesota
nj attorney registration