LENS CLEANING SPRAY : CLEANING SPRAY
LENS CLEANING SPRAY : HOMEMADE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY CLEANING PRODUCTS.
Lens Cleaning Spray
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Sprinkle or cover (someone or something) with a shower of tiny drops of liquid
- Apply (liquid) to someone or something in the form of a shower of tiny drops
- (of liquid) Be driven through the air or forced out of something in such a form
- a quantity of small objects flying through the air; "a spray of bullets"
- a pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- be discharged in sprays of liquid; "Water sprayed all over the floor"
- A piece of glass or other transparent substance with curved sides for concentrating or dispersing light rays, used singly (as in a magnifying glass) or with other lenses (as in a telescope)
- genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
- The light-gathering device of a camera, typically containing a group of compound lenses
- An object or device that focuses or otherwise modifies the direction of movement of light, sound, electrons, etc
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
Konica Hexanon 50mm 1.7 Cleaning Diaphragma Mechanism (12)
Konica Hexanon AR 50mm F:1.7 lens.
With the Actuator removed i stopped because it didn't make sense going any further. The problem with this particular Hexanon was the fact that in the past somebody had obviously a problem with a stiff turning Diaphragma Dial Ring and decided to fix that by spraying some oil in the lens. Over time this oil migrated to the Diaphrama Actuator and clogged that up. After cleaning everything (lighter fluid) and lubricating some parts the Diaphragma blades now close quick enough again !
WARNING : There is the possibility to go further and remove the next retaining ring and even the Diaphragma blades drive ring. Be aware of the fact that when you do that all the blades are lying loose ! Better don't !!
Dark & Stormy - Loch Nan Uamh
After a day of stormy weather both the sky and light were amazing for around 40mins or so. Because of the salt and spray in the air this is about the only shot I got in the whole time. It was so bad I ran out of lens cleaner.
Lee CPL Filter, Lee 0.9 ND hard grad + 0.9 soft grad no HDR
how do you clean a cast iron skillet
stone wall cleaning
cartoon cleaning ladies
dry clean only shampoo
co2 dry cleaning
cleaning dirt bike
clean energy sources
28.10.2011. u 11:01 •