Wireless ethernet antenna. Wireless pool lights.
Wireless Ethernet Antenna
- IEEE 802.11 is a set of standards carrying out wireless local area network (WLAN) computer communication in the 2.4, 3.6 and 5 GHz frequency bands. They are created and maintained by the IEEE LAN/MAN Standards Committee (IEEE 802). The base current version of the standard is IEEE 802.11-2007.
- A wireless local area network protocol which allows high speed access to network resources. It operates at 11, 5.5, 2 and 1 megabits per second depending on distance. It uses the 2.4 ghz spectrum using direct sequence spectrum (DSS)..
- A misnomer in actuality since "Ethernet" is a wired system by definition, but appropriate nevertheless to describe CSMA/CA wireless LAN s&emdash;since their operation has a great deal in common and they are typically integrated easily.
- A rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- The faculty of instinctively detecting and interpreting subtle signs
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- Either of a pair of long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of insects, crustaceans, and some other arthropods
the mast to get the wireless antenna high enough to beam internet over to the camp had to be lowered so the wireless hub could be re-connected. the ethernet was pled into the wrong port... photo by Kim sky
Antenna for AP upstairs
Hooked up with network via ethernet, give extra wireless reception upstairs required due to sky router deficiencies.
wireless communications and networks
xbox 360 blue wireless controller
wireless phone company reviews
microsoft xbox 360 wireless network adapter wifi
home theater wireless rear speaker
wireless no internet connection
compact wireless g internet video camera
belkin f5d7234 4 g wireless router
buffalo wireless lan card
wireless router review linksys