CUTE FAT ASIAN BABY : CUTE FAT
Cute Fat Asian Baby : Fat Baby Seal : Baby Pics.
Cute Fat Asian Baby
- A native of Asia or a person of Asian descent
- a native or inhabitant of Asia
- (asia) the largest continent with 60% of the earth's population; it is joined to Europe on the west to form Eurasia; it is the site of some of the world's earliest civilizations
- of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture; "Asian countries"
- Affectedly or superficially clever
- Sexually attractive
- cunning: attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness; "a cute kid with pigtails"; "a cute little apartment"; "cunning kittens"; "a cunning baby"
- (cutely) cunningly: in an attractive manner; "how cunningly the olive-green dress with its underskirt of rose-brocade fitted her perfect figure"
- Attractive in a pretty or endearing way
- obviously contrived to charm; "an insufferably precious performance"; "a child with intolerably cute mannerisms"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A young or newly born animal
- Containing much fat
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
- (of a person or animal) Having a large amount of excess flesh
- (of an animal bred for food) Made plump for slaughter
- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was"
- fatten: make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
I asked Eugene to push Tyler's cheeks together. Tyler wasn't very happy about it, but I think he'll thank me when he gets older...
I can't think of any sorrow in the world that a hot bath wouldn't help, just a little bit.
- Susan Glasee
I love how her face looks like a big fat jack-o-lantern. *swoon*
baby birth cards
quilt patterns baby quilts
safety for babies
hawaiian baby woodrose seeds argyreia
best humidifier for babies
baby yoga dvd
baby bedroom decorations
easy crochet baby booties
what a newborn baby needs