MOTHER BABY JOURNAL - MOTHER BABY
Mother Baby Journal - Things To Do Before You Have A Baby - Boom Babies Vintage Clothing.
Mother Baby Journal
- A daily record of news and events of a personal nature; a diary
- A logbook
- diary: a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- A newspaper or magazine that deals with a particular subject or professional activity
- daybook: a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother); "the mother of three children"
- care for like a mother; "She fusses over her husband"
- A female animal in relation to its offspring
- A person who provides the care and affection normally associated with a female parent
- a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- A woman in relation to a child or children to whom she has given birth
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A young or newly born animal
The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy
The classic is back! Fully revised with the latest medical information on both mom's health and baby's development,this best-selling journal is packed with daily entries that feature tips, advice, and plenty of room for personal reflection.Beautifully repackaged with a fresh design, this one-of-a-kind journalestablished both as a self-purchase and gift of choiceis the ultimate resource for today's expecting mother.
Whether this is pregnancy number 1 or number 10, nothing makes it easier to connect with a growing baby than knowing exactly what magical development is happening every day. Filling the need for practical information, medical data, emotional and spiritual fuel, and even "pregnancy trivia," The Pregnancy Journal is easily one of the best books available for a woman or couple expecting a baby. The journal contains about half a page of information for each day from conception through delivery. Nutrition, how to avoid discomforts associated with pregnancy, childbirth customs in other cultures, and practical parenting tips are among the topics touched on. Many days in the journal have a great section called "Did You Know"; for example, from Day 49: "The baby's arms at this point are only as long as this printed 1." At the bottom of each page is a quote from a literary or historical figure; some are sentimental, some pithy, some humorous, all inspiring.
The information and quotes seem to invite musings and speculation on the miracle unfolding inside the womb; there is some space for recording data and thoughts, but if you want to write more than just a few lines every few days, you might want to have a blank journal to accompany The Pregnancy Journal. The format of this book makes it much more manageable and inviting than most books on pregnancy, and the information is made even more accessible by the inclusion of a glossary/subject index in the back. Don't wait until the shower to give this excellent resource and thoughtful gift--moms-to-be will want to have it from the very beginning. --Katherine Ferguson
Mother and Children?
the answer is NO:)
actually these babies were born in different times with a different mothers.
and the big one that you can see is Albino Aeneus Cory Cat (a peaceful bottom dwelling scavenger)
this corydoras is very kind,she never eat baby fishes even they swim around her face and eat her food:)
::..to write your wishes and dreams, draw, make your lists, organize.... Sold/ vendido
Para escrever os teus desejos e sonhos, desenhar, fazeres as tuas listas, organizar....
Disponivel na loja
baby jewelry rings
baby parenting tips
baby cereal bottles
baby girl names that start with b
message new baby
personalized baby shower
baby keepsakes boxes