GUITAR AND FLUTE DUET - BUYING CLARINET.
Guitar And Flute Duet
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the fingers or a plectrum
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or plucking
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
- a high-pitched woodwind instrument; a slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown
- form flutes in
- A modern orchestral instrument of this type, typically of metal, held horizontally, with the mouthpiece near one end, which is closed
- An organ stop with wooden or metal flue pipes producing a similar tone
- A wind instrument made from a tube with holes along it that are stopped by the fingers or keys, held vertically or horizontally so that the player's breath strikes a narrow edge
- a tall narrow wineglass
- A musical composition for two performers
- A performance by two people, esp. singers, instrumentalists, or dancers
- couple: two items of the same kind
- two performers or singers who perform together
- couple: a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
Nancy & Walter 8
Walter and my good friend Nancy playing guitar and flute duets, while Betty reminds them of other important things in life.
Musician, Waterfront Park
This guitar and flute duet was playing on the Mississippi River as the sun was setting behind the skyline of New Orleans.
what are the notes on a electric guitar
mozart clarinet quintet sheet music
all the notes on the guitar
soprano saxophone lessons
loud trumpet mouthpieces
free guitar sound effects
calabria saxophone notes