Lauren conrad the fashion spot. Ladies 70s fashion. Mercedes benz 2011 fashion week.
Lauren Conrad The Fashion Spot
- Lauren Katherine Conrad (born February 1, 1986) is an American television personality celebutante, actress, author and fashion designer.
- (born February 1, 1986 in Laguna Beach, California), known as LC, is an original cast member from Season 1.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- See, notice, or recognize (someone or something) that is difficult to detect or that one is searching for
- a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- Recognize that (someone) has a particular talent, esp. for sports or show business
- descry: catch sight of
- topographic point: a point located with respect to surface features of some region; "this is a nice place for a picnic"; "a bright spot on a planet"
- Locate an enemy's position, typically from the air
Our dog, Spot.
Spot, Spot, lovable Spot!
He's soft and cuddly and he smiles a lot.
If you ever need a friend to cheer you up;
it's Spot, Spot, Spot!
RIP 2010, Spot...
March 30, 2009: Lauren Conrad spotted arriving at MTV for a taping of 'The Hills' after-show in Toronto, Canada. Credit: Sean O'Neill/INFphoto.com Ref: infcato-05
fashion design courses in toronto
asian boys fashion
goth fashion magazine
vintage fashion fair
winter fashion style
thai fashion model
the fashion spot annalynne mccord
shop fashion clothes online
mens fashion coats