CHILDREN'S BEDROOM FURNITURE SETS : FURNITURE SETS
Children's Bedroom Furniture Sets : Sitcom Furniture Oakland.
Children's Bedroom Furniture Sets
- furniture intended for use in a bedroom
- Furniture sets that are placed in your bedroom such as bed, dresser, chest of drawers and nightstand. Some bedroom collections even come with an armoire, chiffonier or storage chest. Depending on your preference, you may choose contemporary, traditional or transitional styled bedrooms.
- Biologically, a child (plural: children) is generally a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority.
- (Children (EP)) Children is an EP by Seventh Avenue, released through Megahard on 1995.
- (Children (film)) Children (Icelandic: Born ) is a 2006 Icelandic film. The film was very acclaimed and won several Edda Awards. The film was also submitted as Iceland's official entry to the Academy Awards foreign film section.
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
Is your child a tagger?
Home > SAPD > Investigations > CAP > Graffiti
Graffiti & Tagging
What is tagging?
Tagging is not an art form or about expressing oneself. It is vandalism and the destruction of private and public property. Tagging is any unauthorized marking, etching, scratching, drawing, painting or defacing of any surface of public, private, real or personal property.
Tagging causes blight in our community resulting in a genuine threat to the quality of life, incalculable economic losses to businesses, and can lead to the general deterioration of the area in which you live or work. The eradication of graffiti is a huge drain on the City’s resources in both cost and manpower. In most cases, the difference between graffiti being art or a crime is PERMISSION!
Is your child a tagger?
Click here for larger pdf (211 KB) of image.
Taggers come from every race and socio-economic background. Although most taggers are males there are female taggers. Some indicators that your child may be a tagger are:
Your child is in the age group statistically associated with tagging, ages 12-18.
Your child has tagging written on their clothing such as their shoes or inside their baseball cap, schoolbooks, notebooks, backpacks, cd covers, and on their bedroom furniture or walls.
Your child frequently wears baggy pants or carries a large backpack. These are used to carry cans of spray-paint, various colors and types of magic markers, etching tools, slap tags and cameras to take photos of their taggings. The clothes and backpack may be paint stained.
Your child has large quantities of magic markers in various colors, types and sizes, spray-paint cans, shoe polish containers, or dot markers used to mark bingo cards.
Your child has or carries tools used for etching glass or mirror surfaces such as spark plug porcelain, drill bits, screwdrivers with a sharpened tip, small rocks, or any other type of sharp instrument.
Your child has large quantities of “Hello My Name Is” stickers, priority mail stickers, or number or letter stickers. These stickers may have drawings or a tagging moniker written on them. These stickers are used to “slap tag.” They are slapped upon a surface and are difficult to remove and generally leave a residue.
Your child has the same moniker or set of letters written repeatedly on the above-described material. This may be your child’s tagging moniker and tagging crew’s initials.
Your child is frequently deceitful about their activities and cannot adequately explain why they possess the above described items.
Your child stays out late at night or has taken to sneaking out of the house.
Your child frequently has paint or marker residue on their fingertips.
Your child has or carries a black artist notebook that contains tagging or drawings. These books are called “bibles” or “piece books.”
Your child frequently visits tagging websites on the computer, owns tagging magazines, or has photographs of tagging in their bedroom.
Your child has the same tagging on their schoolbooks, clothing or in their bedroom that you see in your neighborhood or surrounding area. Taggers generally tag in or near their own neighborhoods.
Your child associates with other people who exhibit these same traits. These other people may be members of your child’s “tagging crew.”
Work Rest and Play Desk Set
A very rare find indeed. A double kid's school desk from an old village school in Northumberland. It has the dents and marks from previous users which all add to it's charm. Finished in matte dark ash grey and red paints, specially mixed for us in France it now would add charm to any child's bedroom. The little vintage chair was given to us by a very good friend in Paris.
What do children do in their bedrooms - Work, Rest and Play we thought, so we finished one of the desk lids with a blackboard paint for Play, one for Work and the little chair for Rest. The stencilled letters were created by using vintage brass stencils. (Note: The chair seat is a little low to be used to the desk so is strictly for resting only.)
Measurements: Desk - 67cms High x 102cms Wide x 46cms Deep, Chair - 61cms High x 36cms Wide x 32cms Deep. Height to seat 32cms
cort rental furniture in
the furniture store at
cheap furniture legs
carved asian furniture
martha stewart everyday patio furniture
free furniture donation pick up
buying furniture on line
furniture manufacturing in china
20.10.2011. u 15:59 •