BEST SLOW COOKER STEW - BEST SLOW
Best slow cooker stew - How to make cookies at home
Best Slow Cooker Stew
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used ally), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used ally) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- Remain in a heated or stifling atmosphere
- bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings
- Cook (meat, fruit, or other food) slowly in liquid in a closed dish or pan
- (of meat, fruit, or other food) Be cooked in such a way
- grizzle: be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- fret: agitation resulting from active worry; "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
Spent the first part of my morning out on the porch with Belle and PFC. It
was lovely, I caught up on my missed radio shows and did some knitting.
Belle was happy sitting in my lap it was lovely and very relaxing. I love
the quiet moments here, with the sun filtering through the tree, the cool
light breeze... it was wonderful.
I'm sad that I don't love this place like I thought I could. My dreams have
been filled with Oregon, fond memories, and I wake up and have to make the
best of life here. I don't want to sound ungrateful. I live in a beautiful
part of California. A big part of what's driving me to move are the
friendships that are up in Oregon. Two of my dearest friends live in the
Portland area. People who I have things in common with, who would go to the
coast, go to the mountains, go adventuring.
I am grateful for the two animals in my life, my sweet neighbor who today
shared her slow cooker stew with me... there are things I will miss here.
But I feel starting my life up there just makes more sense. For now, I
fight to get through every single week.
its ma bean crock eh !
Bean crock (les pais au fou) can best be described as a sort of Norman cassoulet. It is a slow-cooked pork and bean stew, most authentically containing a pig's trotter water and onions. In the past the dish was so ubiquitous that English-speaking visitors, purporting to believe that the people of Jersey ate nothing else, dubbed the inhabitants Jersey beans
36 hours in my slow cooker......delicious !!
countertop induction cooker
rice cooker brown
80 cm range cooker
captain cook games
italian lemon cookies
what to cook for dinner
09.11.2011. u 09:26 •