COOK TOP ELECTRIC : COOK TOP
Cook Top Electric : Vegetarian Slow Cooker Meals : Cocoa Meringue Cookies.
Cook Top Electric
- A cooking unit, usually with hot plates or burners, built into or fixed on the top of a cabinet or other surface
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- a car that is powered by electricity
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- An electric train or other vehicle
Streusel-Topped Sweet Potato Pie Squares Recipe
1. Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
3 cans (15 oz each) sweet potatoes in syrup, drained, mashed
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
3 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup half-and-half
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll pie crust in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Press crust in bottom and 1/4 inch up sides of pan, cutting to fit; press seams firmly to seal. DO NOT PRICK CRUST. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven; immediately press bubbles down with back of wooden spoon.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. In large bowl, beat all filling ingredients with wire whisk until blended. Pour over partially baked crust.
3. Bake 40 minutes. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
4. Sprinkle streusel over filling. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean (surface may be puffy in spots). Cool completely on cooling rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
5. In chilled medium deep bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Cut dessert into squares; serve with whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.
Carolina Blueberry Pie
Carolina Blueberry Pie
* < 1/4 cup sugar
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1/3 cup cold water
* 1 1/2 cup fresh NC blueberries
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/4 cup margarine, melted
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 8 cinnamon graham crackers, finely crush
* 1/4 cup cold water
* 1 envelope (7grams) unflavored gelatin
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2-8 ounce cartons low fat blueberry yogurt
* 1/2 cup fresh NC blueberries
For the topping, mix cornstarch and sugar in a medium sized saucepan. Stir in cold water. Add blueberries and bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Cook until clear. Add lemon juice, stir and remove from heat. Cool at room temperature.
For the crust, mix margarine, sugar and graham crackers. Reserve 2 tablespoons crumbs. Press remaining crumbs into an 8-inch pan. Bake at 350F for 8 minutes. Let crust cool. For the filling, sprinkle gelatin over water in a 1-1/2 quart mixing bowl. Let stand 2 minutes. Microwave on high 40 seconds. Stir thoroughly, then let stand for 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add sugar, mix; then add yogurt. Whisk well and chill. Blueberries will be added later.
When the crust is cool, put the pie together. Whip yogurt with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Fold in 1/2 cup blueberries. Pour filling into crust. Chill for 1/2 hour, then spread blueberry topping over yogurt. Chill pie for 1 hour. Just before serving sprinkle reserved crumbs over pie.
chicken cook temp
macadamia and white chocolate cookies
mount cook tours
2011 girl scout cookie flavors
rice slow cooker recipes
chocolate cake cookie recipes
cookware for sale
captain cook travel
09.11.2011. u 09:25 •