ENABLE YOUR COOKIES. YOUR COOKIES
Enable your cookies. Cookies and delivery. Beautiful cookies.
Enable Your Cookies
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (enabling) providing legal power or sanction; "an enabling resolution"; "enabling power"
- Enabling is a term with a double meaning. From the page on 'enabling', by Eli H. Newberger, M.D., referenced by that web page to The Men They Will Become ch.18 "Enabling".
- Make possible
- Make (a device or system) operational; activate
- render capable or able for some task; "This skill will enable you to find a job on Wall Street"; "The rope enables you to secure yourself when you climb the mountain"
- Give (someone or something) the authority or means to do something
365 2009-01-27: Home With a Cough and Some Tea
Geek nostalgia cup, old school ManualLogin.asp screen from my work in 1998:
Please ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser and try again
User Name: [_____________]
[2-11-2011] - My Other World
A means to an end.
A glimpse into my other world. My desk at work, my home away from home. I spend so much time sitting here week in and week out I figured it would as good as any subject matter for a daily photo.
It has all the things your typical desk might have. The little trinkets and momentous that attempt to give character to the otherwise mundane tasks of the work week. The quest to find a balance between work and life is seemingly never ending, changing over time. Sometimes it seems to shift on a daily, even hourly basis. I am not going to lie and say my job is interesting, its not, and I strle with that on a constant basis, but on a good day I realize it enables me to enjoy the luxuries of life outside of work. And life is pretty good away from this desk, and for that I am lucky.
can you cook an egg in the microwave
salamander cook shop
encode url allow cookies
thermal cooker review
bosch cooktop reviews
how to cook chitterlings without the smell
better homes garden cookbook
ordering girl scout cookies
09.11.2011. u 09:24 •