GLASS COOKWARE. GLASS
Glass Cookware. Easy Pressure Cooker Recipes.
- Pots, pans, or dishes for cooking food
- cooking utensil: a kitchen utensil made of material that does not melt easily; used for cooking
- Cookware and bakeware are types of food preparation containers commonly found in the kitchen. Cookware comprises cooking vessels, such as saucepans and frying pans, intended for use on a stove or range cooktop. Bakeware comprises cooking vessels intended for use inside an oven.
- Cookware refers to cooking pots & pans that are used on a stovetop.
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
Yellow 063/963, 1.5 QT (Traded)
This dish is in near-mint condition, I'm just not much into the divided dish. I couldn't just let it sit all alone in the goodwill, though! For details on what I'm looking for in a trade, feel free to see my profile.
much of this was found on streets and parking lots from broken auto glass, the pink is a cookware lid
girl scout cookie bakery
ice cream cookie recipe
cook county taxes
circuit court of cook county
vegan slow cooker
how to cook roast duck
09.11.2011. u 09:24 •