HARRAH CASINO HOTEL - CASINO HOTEL
Harrah Casino Hotel - Hotel And Spa - Hotel Del Arco
Harrah Casino Hotel
- Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. is a private gaming corporation that owns and operates over 50 casinos, hotels, and seven golf courses under several brands. The company, based in Paradise, Nevada, is the largest gaming company in the world, with yearly revenues around $10.8 billion.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Self-Portrait with Stranger Over My Shoulder
While I was waiting for Jim (who was standing in a long line) to get our coffee, I saw a young lady sitting alone at a table. She was reading a book and eating a pastry. I wanted to ask her permission to take her portrait, but I talked myself out of it. I had already realized that the light was very low. There were many people just sitting and standing around who would have been watching me; so, I didn't want to use flash. I wasn't sure what she would think about me--not knowing that my husband was standing in the line, etc. So, I didn't take the picture.
Notes about Our Day: We checked out of Smoky Mountains Resort on Saturday morning and drove over the Smoky Mountains to Cherokee, NC. We checked into Comfort Inn on highway 19. We went to the Museum of the Cherokee Indians and ate lunch and dinner at Harrah's Hotel and Casino. On Sunday, we drove 8 hours back to south Georgia.
View from the Coffee Shop at Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
We checked out of Smoky Mountains Resort on Saturday morning and drove over the Smoky Mountains to Cherokee, NC. We checked into Comfort Inn on highway 19. We went to the Museum of the Cherokee Indians and ate lunch and dinner at Harrah's Hotel and Casino. On Sunday, we drove 8 hours back to south Georgia.
hotel pestana curitiba
the cape inn provincetown
hotel excelsior san marco bergamo
puri gardenia hotel bandung
cheap accommodation in vancouver
quality inn calgary airport
hotels near miami intl airport
metro plaza hotel
las vegas hotels paris hotel