HOTEL GUIDE BOOK. GUIDE BOOK
HOTEL GUIDE BOOK. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AUSTRALIA.
Hotel Guide Book
- A guide book is a book for tourists or travelers that provides details about a geographic location, tourist destination, or itinerary. It is the written equivalent of a tour guide. Many travel guides now take the form of travel websites rather than printed books.
n. A book which shows where climbing routes are located and gives brief descriptions of the route and its difficulty.
A book of information about a place, designed for the use of visitors or tourists
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Hotel Yanggakdo by Night
The Yanggakdo International Hotel is one of the largest working hotels in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, also known as North Korea. The hotel is located on Yanggakdo (Yanggak Island), two kilometers to the south-east of the center of Pyongyang, the nation's capital. Its rises to an overall height of 170 meters and sports a slowly revolving restaurant on the 47th floor. The hotel is said to contain 1,000 rooms and a total floor space of 87,870 square meters. The entire structure is understood to have been built in the 1980s by a French company and opened in 1995.
The North Korean currency can be purchased at official rates at reception, and postcards and letters can be mailed from the desk next to it. Behind the latter, there is a small shop which sells basic commodities at western prices. The ground floor also contains small bar to the right of the main entrance, and to the left, a small bookshop which stocks a wide range of North Korean reading material including back-issues of the local English-language newspaper, the Pyongyang Times, treatises by the Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il, various children's books, and a wide range of material which describes the North Korean understanding of the history of the region.
In addition to the revolving restaurant, the hotel guide issued to all guests indicates that the hotel contains four further restaurants on the second floor -- these include the numbers one and two dining-room, the main banquet hall and the Japanese, Chinese and Korean food dining-rooms.
The hotel's basement contains a bowling alley, a pool room, a swimming pool, a barbers, a casino and what is politely referred to as a "gentlemen's massage club" run by a Chinese company with an exclusively female staff.
The hotel's grounds include a 9,000 square meter nine-hole golf course and a cinema complex which appears to be largely unused.
The hotel is a standard stop on most tours of North Korea and was featured in the graphic novel Pyongyang.
Janeiras 2011 - Portugal traditions at Boutique Hotel o Poejo
As Janeiras, cantar as Janeiras ou "cantar os Reis" e uma tradicao em Portugal que consiste no cantar de musicas pelas ruas por grupos de pessoas anunciando o nascimento de Jesus, desejando um feliz ano novo. Esses grupos vao de porta em porta, pedindo aos residentes as sobras das Festas Natalicias.
The Janeiras, Janeiras sing or chant the Kings "is a tradition in Portugal, which consists of singing songs in the streets by groups of people announcing the birth of Jesus, wishing a happy new year. These groups go door to door, asking residents the remains of the Christmas festivities.
charles dickens hotel
bed and breakfast near disneyland
motels hollywood beach florida
luxury hotels in megeve
orleans hotel and casino in las vegas
prince park hotel tokyo
hotel close to jfk airport
leonardo hotel berlin
majestic hotel spain
edison hotel nyc reviews