THE BALMORAL HOTEL EDINBURGH - THE BALMORAL
THE BALMORAL HOTEL EDINBURGH - HOTEL DU VIEUX MARCHE ROUEN.
The Balmoral Hotel Edinburgh
- The Balmoral is a luxury five-star hotel and landmark in Edinburgh, Scotland, known as the North British Hotel until the late 1980s.
- the capital of Scotland; located in the Lothian Region on the south side of the Firth of Forth
- Edinburgh (, or ; Scots: Edinburgh ; Scottish Gaelic: Dun Eideann) is the capital city of Scotland, the second largest city in Scotland after Glasgow and the seventh-most populous in the United Kingdom. The City of Edinburgh Council is one of Scotland's 32 local government council areas.
- The capital of Scotland, on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth; pop. 421,200. The city grew up around an 11th-century castle built by Malcolm III on a rocky ridge that dominates the landscape
- Edinburgh Prison is located in the West Side of Edinburgh on the main A71, in an area known as Stenhouse, and although never been named such is frequently known colloquially as Saughton.
Balmoral Hotel from Leith Street
This is an experiment of the pastel effect. For the best effect look at the Large or Orignal versions of this picture.
The picture is looking south west towards the tower on the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh. Taken from the bridge between the Greenside car park and St. James Shopping Centre on Leith Street.
Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh
The famous Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh seen from North Bridge. This former railway hotel has an impressive clock which is set 2 minutes fast so that users of the railway station don't miss their trains !
hotel mozart rome reviews
clifftop inn oceanside
chang mai thailand hotels
best hotel rio
first amaranten hotel
anselmus hotel bruges
hotel near omaha zoo
hotel restaurant and tourism management
luxury palm springs hotels
03.11.2011. u 20:17 •