THE DREAM HOTEL NEW YORK - HOTEL NEW YORK
The Dream Hotel New York - Hotel Via Del Corso.
The Dream Hotel New York
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- Experience dreams during sleep
- See, hear, or feel (something) in a dream
- imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake; "he lives in a dream that has nothing to do with reality"
- a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep; "I had a dream about you last night"
- Indulge in daydreams or fantasies, typically about something greatly desired
- have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Little House Of Dreams
My Little House Of Dreams
by Louisa Cooke Don-Carlos
My little house of dreams! It lies
Green roofed, white walled, 'neath Kansas skies.
Its rough stone chimneys in a row,
Its glistening windows all aglow
With light and warmth and kindly cheer
That bide within thru all the year.
My little house of dreams! It stands
Upon a hill o'er meadowlands,
From whence, at dawning, faint and sweet
Comes a lambkin's plaintive bleat,
And meadow larks' shrill pipe, in tune
With all the scents and sounds of June.
My little house of dreams! In spring
About its eaves the redbirds sing,
And gray doves, in the evening cool,
Lave their pink feet, within my pool,
Whose placid, shallow waters lie,
Roseate beneath the westward sky.
My little house of dreams! Who knows
How warm, when fall the winter snows,
How bright its fires, how fair its rooms,
How safe and still 'neath starlit glooms,
My cozy little house of dreams,
All seasons are its best--it seems.
My house of dreams! Where order reigns
Behind its glistening window panes.
Shady its trees, its garden fair
And best of all, my love is there,
With shining eyes and calm, sweet face,
The benediction of the place,
And peace and joy and heaven's light beams
Within my little house of dreams.
Poem © Louisa Cooke Don-Carlos
Image © Richard Horsfield
Dreams are within us.
can`t stop thinking about it.
dream represent our wishes and hopes.
Some dreams are sweet like a pie and some of it are darker the the dark it self!!
hotel general manager resume
pestana grand hotel madeira
the james hotel
ocean blue hotel rhodes
hotel buenavista beach resort
hotel inn paris
isle of the palms hotels
03.11.2011. u 20:17 •