Console Side Table : Hardcover Coffee Table Books : Dining Table For 12.
Console Side Table
- Small accent table used for display, which is usually placed either against a wall or aside from the principal table. (See table)
- Any table designed to stand against a wall.
- A table placed at the side of a room or apart from the main table
- Any table built with the intention of displaying only one side. Side table normally have one unfinished side that is meant to be placed against a wall or another piece of furniture. They are often semi-circular or rectangular in shape.
- A panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment
- A cabinet for television or radio equipment
- The cabinet or enclosure containing the keyboards, stops, pedals, etc., of an organ
- console table: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- comfort: give moral or emotional strength to
- a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
Single-drawer side or console table, narra top and drawer with balayong legs.
Side table design
Sketch of six types of side tables with letter shapes, Rotterdam Feb 18, 1992.
antique writing table
pine table set
folding buffet table
simple end table plans
patio bar table
oval glass coffee table
dining table suppliers
crackle glass table tops
48 round pedestal table