Farmhouse Rectangular Dining Table : Mersman Coffee Tables.
Farmhouse Rectangular Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- orthogonal: having a set of mutually perpendicular axes; meeting at right angles; "wind and sea may displace the ship's center of gravity along three orthogonal axes"; "a rectangular Cartesian coordinate system"
- Placed or having parts placed at right angles
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- Denoting or shaped like a rectangle
- having four right angles; "a rectangular figure twice as long as it is wide"
- (of a solid) Having a base, section, or side shaped like a rectangle
- Farmhouse is a general term for the main house of a farm. It is a type of building or house which serves a residential purpose in a rural or agricultural setting. Most often, the surrounding environment will be a farm. These buildings are usually 2 stories, but early buildings were single story.
- house for a farmer and family
- A house attached to a farm, esp. the main house in which the farmer lives
- FarmHouse Fraternity International, Inc. is an all-male international social fraternity founded at the University of Missouri on April 15, 1905. It became a nationally recognized fraternity in 1921. FarmHouse is one of only three fraternities not to adopt Greek letters.
Farmhouse, Rachitele, Muntii Apuseni, Romania
Farmhouse, Rachitele, Muntii Apuseni, Romania, spring 1984
American Gothic style farmhouse near Elgin, Ontario
small wood dining table
mexican pine coffee table
dining table styles
folding work table
staples folding tables
reclaimed wood end tables
gold leaf coffee table
square formal dining table
coffee table with storage baskets
kitchen island table