LEATHER TABLE MAT : DINING TABLES AND CHAIRS FOR SALE : ROUND GLASS TOP PATIO TABLE
Leather Table Mat
- A placemat is a protective table pad usually made of paper, plastic or cloth for restaurants and households. Asian-style placemats may feature thin slats of bamboo or colourful beads. The term is derived from the mat being put at a person's "place" (chair) at a table.
- a pad for use under a hot dish to protect a table
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- whip with a leather strap
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- A thing made of leather, in particular
There are some amazing examples of this type of photography on Flickr. Wanted to give it a go, but still have much to learn! Setup for this was a wine glass, half filled with water, standing on a black leather table mat. Propped up a green A2 card behind it, and bounced the flash from that; using an eBay 'cheapie' radio trigger. Bit too much of the bare flash was hitting the glass - will have to fix that next time.
Took a dozen or so shots and two or three were OK. I was dripping the water from a drinking straw - the old trick of putting straw into glass, pressing your finger on the end, and when you lift it out, the pressure keeps the water in the straw, until you let your finger go...
My Customized Retina II Type 011 with Xenon f:2
The camera was a mess !! I took me hours to completely clean the internal mechanism, Rangefinder glasses, bellow, lens and the camera body. The original leather was so dirty that i decided to change it completely.
I was searching for something to replace the leathering. But i didn't want classic-black leather. After i saw this i said to myself: "why not?" and decided to give it a try. Yes, i used a table mat (75% PVC 25% Polyester) !!
It is looks good, feels good (superb grip), it's waterproof, and solid and the thickness is also very well fitting the body.
It took my time and it wasn't easy at all but at the end i enjoy my new unique Retina :)
coffee table with glass insert
wrought iron rectangular table
maple kitchen table sets
oval glass coffee table
bistro pedestal table
hot food buffet table
kitchen tables with bench seating
console console furniture table
antique brass table lamp
stainless steel commercial kitchen tables