Shaker end tables. Low modern coffee table. Mahogany sofa tables.
Shaker End Tables
- Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- A container with a pierced top from which a powdered substance such as flour or salt is poured by shaking
- a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
- A container used for mixing ingredients by shaking
- A member of an American religious sect, the United Society of Believers in Christ's Second Coming, established in England c.1750 and living simply in celibate mixed communities
- a container in which something can be shaken
- a person who wields power and influence; "a shaker of traditional beliefs"; "movers and shakers in the business world"
Shaker End Table
Glen and Bob examine the joinery of this handsome end table that's original to this White Water community.
A shaker end table I've been working on. Plans from the april 2006 issue of popular woodworking.
farmhouse dining table set
wrought iron dining tables
traditional glass coffee tables
dinning glass tables
trunk cocktail tables
how to set dining table
cracked glass table top
leather book table
mosaic coffee tables
modern white dining tables