Motels in santa cruz california. Hotel en tela.
Motels In Santa Cruz California
- a town in western California on Monterey Bay; a tourist center
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra, commonly known as Santa Cruz, is the capital city of the Santa Cruz department in eastern Bolivia.
- a city in central Bolivia
- A city in west central California, on Monterey Bay; pop. 49,040
- A city in central Bolivia; pop. 695,000
- A port and the chief city of the island of Tenerife, in the Canary Islands; pop. 192,000. Full name Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- (californian) of or relating to or characteristic of California or its inhabitants; "Californian beaches"
- In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia (????????) is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the Greek gods (or demigods), often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it.
- A state in the western US, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean; pop. 33,871,648; capital, Sacramento; statehood, Sept. 9, 1850 (31). Formerly part of Mexico, it was ceded to the US in 1847, having briefly been an independent republic. Large numbers of settlers were attracted to California in the 19th century, esp. during the gold rushes of the 1840s; it is now the most populous state
- The Motels are a New Wave music band from the Los Angeles area best known for "Only the Lonely" and "Suddenly Last Summer", both of which peaked at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1982 and 1983, respectively. Their song "Total Control" reached #4 on the Australian charts in 1980.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- (motel) a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz CA
Back of postcard reads:
Relax at the New
"One Block from Wharf on Beach Hill"
Studio Apts. - Electric Kitchens - Motel Rooms -
Private Sun Decks - Heated Pool - Cable TV -
Coffee in Room - Private Offstreet Parking
For Reservations: Phone 426-3626
550 Second Street, Santa Cruz, Calif.
Color photo by Vester Dick
Santa Cruz, CA
Quite a few old motels from the 1930's and 40's in Santa Cruz near the beach and boardwalk. They are slowly being replaced with chain motels such as Quality Inn and Holiday Inn Express.
carlton hotel reviews
international plaza hotel toronto airport
hotel ile maurice
plaza hotel disneyland
hotel des ducs dijon
florida key west hotel
white sands hotel and resort
vienna hotel reservation
hotel rouge washington