ART DECO WRISTWATCH http://blog.dnevnik.hr/art-deco-wristwatch
RANK WATCH BRANDS. RANK WATCH
Rank Watch Brands. Rotary Skeleton Watch. Citizen Moon Phase Watch.
Rank Watch Brands
- Mark indelibly
- Describe (someone or something) as something bad or shameful
- (brand) a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- (brand) trade name: a name given to a product or service
- (brand) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- Mark (an animal, formerly a criminal or slave) with a branding iron
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a small portable timepiece
- a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another; "the entrance was guarded by ranks of policemen"
- (esp. of air or water) Having a foul or offensive smell
- Very unpleasant
- take or have a position relative to others; "This painting ranks among the best in the Western World"
- (of vegetation) Growing too thickly and coarsely
- very fertile; producing profuse growth; "rank earth"
01 Cracker Trail Cattle Drive, WHOLE
Completed: June 3, 1995
Hidden: Be aware ... You will feel like some of the cattle are watching you with their eyes.
* Cracker Trail drives traveled just north of Lake Placid on what is now Route 98
* Cattle were lean and would lose 200 to 300 pounds on a drive
* Registered brands you see on the cattle all belong to Highlands County cattlemen
Listen to the yips, moos and thunder as the Cowmen drive a herd of cattle through the Lake Placid area on their way to market. It was a two to three week trip and full of danger. Only the strongest would survive. Storms took their toll on cowmen as well as the cattle. They feared these storms because, not only could it stampede a herd, but also the lightening could kill. Often these cattle were driven to a deep-water port, and shipped to Cuba where cattlemen received gold. The cattle were lean, as it was not uncommon for them to lose 200 to 300 pounds during the drive. At that time there were no roads across the state and it was just a trail. The life of the Florida cowmen was not easy as they battled the heat, insects and storms.
The name "cracker" comes from the cracking of the whips the cowmen carried to keep the herd together. The registered brands you see all belong to Highlands County cattlemen. Highlands County ranks high in the production of beef cattle in the eastern United States.
Artist: Keith Goodson
Location: Winn Dixie Route C-621 & US Hwy 27
Sponsor: Noon Rotary Club & Highlands County Cattleman's Association
Our New New Year's Tradition
Here is the view from our campsite on the living room floor. We are watching a My Little Pony DVD though it has mysteriously disappeared from the screen. P is using her brand new sleeping bag (a Christmas gift from us), G is on the couch and I'm on the gym mat with my pillow and the dune. Dune is Norwegian for down comforter. Like bussimon for snot and poompie for butt it is one of our Norwegian family words. Please excuse my spelling on them because I have no idea!
G found molten chocolate cakes at the supermarket for us, P had fruit snacks and had to brush her teeth twice but I think everyone enjoyed themselves. We didn't make it to the ball drop. I have a cold and had to take Nyquil. We'll just have to put off drinking that bottle of champagne (Veuve Cliquot!) again.
breil watch bands
trendy watches for men
watch latest episode of house
watch old soccer games online
www youtube com watch v rooyt3ptnco
bulova pink watch
oris automatic watches
10.11.2011. u 06:39 •