Metal texas star decor : Indoor water fountain decor : Small rooms decoration
Metal Texas Star Decor
- The Texas Star is the largest Ferris wheel in North America. It is located at Fair Park in Dallas, Texas. It is operated during the annual State Fair of Texas. The structure has 44 gondolas that hold 264 riders. It can go 1.5 revolutions a minute with an average ride between 12–15 minutes.
- prairia Sabbatia: prairie herb with solitary lilac-colored flowers
- Texas annual with coarsely pinnatifid leaves; cultivated for its showy radiate yellow flower heads
- A solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, and alloys such as brass and steel)
- cover with metal
- metallic element: any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- Broken stone for use in making roads
- Gold and silver (as tinctures in blazoning)
- metallic: containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal; "a metallic compound"; "metallic luster"; "the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, sesting the clash of vibrant blades"- Ambrose Bierce
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
Lone Star: A History Of Texas And The Texans
Here is an up-to-the-moment history of the Lone Star State, together with an insider's look at the people, politics, and events that have shaped Texas from the beginning right up to our days. Never before has the story been told with more vitality and immediacy. Fehrenbach re-creates the Texas saga from prehistory to the Spanish and French invasions to the heyday of the cotton and cattle empires. He dramatically describes the emergence of Texas as a republic, the vote for secession before the Civil War, and the state's readmission to the Union after the War. In the twentieth century oil would emerge as an important economic resource and social change would come. But Texas would remain unmistakably Texas, because Texans "have been made different by the crucible of history; they think and act in different ways, according to the history that shaped their hearts and minds."
Cowtown - Fort Worth, Texas
This is the Star Cafe - one of the unique and wonderful old eateries in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards District. Chosen totally at random, this is really a highly polished jewel of a place. And, that's the sense you get - a sense of place - that this place has a history to it that can't be duplicated... Of age, of the wearing of time, honing wood and metal to a perfect sheen. Every wall, every shelf, is filled with little bits of memories, of history, of place. If you opened your eyes here, there would be no confusion about where you were... Cowtown. Fort Worth, Texas. As "Texas" as it comes, honey...
And, it's not just the decor - this place is the real deal. The staff has just enough maturity to them that you can imagine that they have some stories they could tell - and you get the feeling that they would tell you too, if you were of a mind to ask. Old friends are greeted with hugs and "hello beautiful", in that special, unpretentious Texas drawl, and strangers such as Jo Ann and I are greeted with equal warmth, sans hugs...
God, I just love it when serendipity steps in and reveals a special part of the world to me... We could just as easily chosen any other cafe or steakhouse along the street, but we didn't. We could have fallen into the tourist traps farther down the street, where they have created a shopping/dining mall of sorts, but we didn't. We chose the Star Cafe, and not only did we get some really delicious, old fashioned burgers and onion rings - we got a nice large slice of "old Texas" to go with it... Too bad we didn't have room for the pecan pie...
Call me - I'll tell ya how to get there, ok? Y'all come back now - ya hear?
Texian decor 3
This is one of two doors on a corner cupboard in their living room; the panels of the door are pierced galvanized sheet metal. It's not clear to me how the relief effect on the stars is done.
decorative palm tree
ceramic kitchen decor
buy decorative mirrors
chinese wall decor
country decor catalogs
decorative window guards
spanish style decorating ideas
grapes kitchen decor