Ready Made Silk Drapery Panels - Car Sun Shades For Baby - Striped Lamp Shades.
Ready Made Silk Drapery Panels
- Available straight away; not needing to be specially created or devised
- made for purchase and immediate use
- (esp. of products such as clothes and curtains) Made to a standard size or specification rather than to order
- a manufactured artifact (as a garment or piece of furniture) that is made in advance and available for purchase; "their apartment was furnished with ready-mades"
- (of food) Ready to be served without further preparation
- cliched: repeated regularly without thought or originality; "ready-made phrases"
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- A flat board on which instruments or controls are fixed
- (panel) sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- (panel) empanel: select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
- A thin, typically rectangular piece of wood or glass forming or set into the surface of a door, wall, or ceiling
- (panel) decorate with panels; "panel the walls with wood"
- A thin piece of metal forming part of the outer shell of a vehicle
- animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- (silks) the brightly colored garments of a jockey; emblematic of the stable
- Thread or fabric made from the fiber produced by the silkworm
- A fine, strong, soft, lustrous fiber produced by silkworms in making cocoons and collected to make thread and fabric
- A similar fiber spun by some other insect larvae and by most spiders
- a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
Would you like another teaspoonful of Ready-Made ?
This poster is a raving around a postcard of a Marcel Duchamp's famous Ready-Made.
Bon appetit !
I'm very sorry not to translate the content of my poster, but if somebody's watching you, you can pretend you find it funny (because that is what the poster is supposed to be) as if you understood French perfectly well.
Unless... oh no... unless you speak French.
Ready Made Magazine press!
My JFK Jet Set Journal is in the June/July issue of Ready Made magazine. Available in my jetsetpaper.etsy shop. I have other cities too!
home made ground blinds
blackout cellular shade
rolling fire shutter
10 x 10 gazebo replacement canopy
paints colour shades
medusa lamp shade
quest canopies parts