SHADES AWNINGS. EQ SHADES
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- Screen from direct light
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
Shade awning frame
This is a frame for a portable shade awning that I'm building. We live in a flat where ALL of the windows point north. In the southern hemisphere summer, that means that the rooms of our house get extremely hot. This awning will cover the bedroom window with shade cloth, to keep the room cooler.
UTSA shade awnings
Shade awnings between buildings on campus of University of Texas San Antonio.
hunter douglas brilliance shades
graber solar shades
houston plantation shutters
double drapery rod brackets
cheap outdoor canopy
cheap canopy tent
outside roller shades
vertical aluminum blinds
real wood blinds