CHEAP MALTA HOTEL. CHEAP MALTA
Cheap malta hotel. Moevenpick hotel stuttgart messe. Americana motel panama city beach.
Cheap Malta Hotel
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- Charging low prices
- a republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1964
- An island country in the central Mediterranean Sea, about 60 miles (100 km) south of Sicily; pop. 398,000; capital, Valletta; official languages, Maltese and English
- a strategically located island to the south of Sicily in the Mediterranean Sea
- (maltese) a native or inhabitant of Malta
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Strobist Info: Metzt 58 triggered with Pocket Wizard P 1/2 & zoom 70
This is the "iluminated" setup for the "Minister Magenta" photo. I decided to have dinner in my Hotel in Malta, to prepare an idea that was going around my head for long.
As you see, I used 4 pilows to create a soft box.
Quite simple, cheap and effective.
More info inside the photo and in the "Setup Minister Magenta" photo.
Este es el setup "iluminado" para la foto Minister Magenta (pero sin el filtro en el flash).
Estaba en el hotel del congreso en Malta, y esa noche decidi quedarme a cenar alli y a preparar de forma casera una foto que tenia en mente hace tiempo: una foto tipo publicitaria de mi reloj (superficie reflectante, Strobistttt!!!).
Prepare una caja de luz con 4 almohadas y el flash atraviesa el techo realizado con la funda de una de ellas. Las almohadas consiguen un entorno algodonoso, que con una superficie blanca plana no se puede conseguir.
Hice tomas sin el filtro magenta, pero al final decidi darle un toque, y me encanto.
Tengo otras en las que voy desmontando "la caja de luz", y se ve como deja de tener este aspecto, y refleja el entorno.
Espero que os de ideas.
Sobre la foto teneis alguna nota, y no traduzco la Strobist Info, que es obvia.
Infinity and beyond
Valletta..gorgeous medieval city in Malta yet to be marred by cliff hing apartment blocks and cheap 5 star hotels.. what really struck me about this doorway was the rusty gate..i was kinda aiming to explore that but found the whole passage to be a great vanishing point excercise..wish i explored that rusty gate more..such lovely detail there..
hotel palu madonna di campiglio
cervo hotel porto cervo
quality inn suites seattle center
small luxury hotels of
hotel etoile antibes
days hotel tagaytay philippines
jk place hotel capri
the celebration hotel
08.11.2011. u 04:23 •