BASMATI RICE RICE COOKER : BASMATI RICE
Basmati Rice Rice Cooker : Whole Wheat Flour Cookie Recipes.
Basmati Rice Rice Cooker
- A special aromatic kind of rice from India.
- Basmati (??????, ???????, ??????, ???????, ??????) is a variety of long grain rice grown in India and Pakistan, notable for its fragrance and delicate, nuanced flavour. Its name means "the fragrant one" in Sanskrit, but it can also mean "the soft rice.
- Basmati rice is authentic Indian long grained white rice, which has unique nutty flavor. Basmati rice is very popular in India and all over the world. A wide variety of rice dishes are made with Basmati rice.
- a utensil for cooking
- An appliance used for cooking food
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- The Cooker is an album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan released on the Blue Note label in 1957. It was recorded on September 29, 1957 and features performances by Morgan, Pepper Adams, Bobby Timmons, Paul Chambers and Philly Joe Jones.
CHICKEN BIRIYANI FOR 6-8 SERVES..
THIS WAS FROM MY HOMES KITCHEN AND MY WIFE NIRMALA PREPARED ..
Chicken boneless 1kg
Basmati rice 1kg
Ginger 100 Gms, green chilies medium size 15nos, garlic 100 Gms (cleaned)
Make a paste out of those three
Chili powder 3 tsp
Turmeric powder 1-2 tsp
Sufficient quantity salt cut onions ? kg
Have 150ml cooking oil in cooker and add somph, cinnamon 4-5 nos, cloves, cardamom, bay leaves..
Just fry together till the golden colours and add the ginger garlic paste..
Then finally add chicken
Pour 9 glasses (200ml X 9)of water then add chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt
Add the chicken and leave it for cooking upto10-15mts (please check it out before you add the rice)... Then add basmati rice and again leave it for cooking for another10 mts.
Mix it up thoroughly..
Switch of your stove and decorate with mint leaves...
Mint leaves to be added while serve also...!!!!
Now your chicken biriyani is ready...
Adding ghee is purely your taste..!!!
ADD FINAL TOUCH WITH CORRIENDER LEAVES, CUCUMBER, TOMATO, ONIONS, CARROT FOR GARNISHING
MY PHOTO RECIPE..
taken in a window light (only available light)
canon400D with Canon100mm macro lens..WITH ROSE WOOD Dining table B/G
I DEDICATE THIS SHOT TO MY FRIEND ROSE OF SWEDEN who badly need a taste of SOUTH INDIAN FOOD
HAA HAAA...!!!!! ROSE this for you..
the other recipes follow up soon...
Singaporean Hai Nan
Basmati rice (I prefer it to Jasmine) cooked in a Singaporean Hai Nan paste (yes I cheat :-) ) in a rice cooker with the chicken breast on top (also cooked in the rice cooker).
Garnished with cilantro. Low fat, simple, tasty.
how to cook rice pudding
hotel captain cook map
12 days of cookies food network
captain james cook journal
christmas sugar cookie decorations
cookies made with sour cream