Viennese Cookies - Tramontina Stainless Cookware.
- (vienna) the capital and largest city of Austria; located on the Danube in northeastern Austria; was the home of Beethoven and Brahms and Haydn and Mozart and Schubert and Strauss
- ((397) Vienna) 397 Vienna is a typical Main belt asteroid. The Tholen spectral type is S and the SMASSII spectral type is K.
- of or relating to or characteristic of Vienna or its inhabitants
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
The Viennese Waltz
This is approx. a 5-5 1/2 inches cookie. Please select either a French Vanilla or Almond cookie.
Viennese almond crescents
The recipe from the: "Field guide to cookies"
the cookie bar
enable persistent cookies
lemon wafer cookies
cook county tax payments
little cook noodles
online cookies store
how to cook a pork shoulder roast