ARMOR DOME CCD CAMERA http://blog.dnevnik.hr/armor-dome-ccd-camera
CAMERA SHOP GREENVILLE - CAMERA SHOP
Camera Shop Greenville - Vtech Kidizoom Camera Driver - Nikon Slr Camera Models.
Camera Shop Greenville
- a city in eastern North Carolina; tobacco market
- A city in northwestern Mississippi, in the Delta; pop. 41,633
- An industrial city in northwestern South Carolina; pop. 56,002
- a town in northwest South Carolina in the Piedmont
- A city in eastern North Carolina, near the Pamlico River; pop. 60,476
- a town in western Mississippi on the Mississippi River to the north of Vicksburg
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
Cobra HH 38 WX ST 4-Mile 40-Channel CB Radio
The Cobra HH38WXST CB offers reliable, noise-free communication in a compact, hand-held package! Static? Who needs it! It's not a problem when you're using this new hand-held Cobra CB... it features patented SoundTracker technology that cuts unwanted noise and static by up to 90%! No other hand-held can match the clarity and of the HH38WXST. Plus it pumps out 4Watts of power, giving it full range capabilities despite its compact, hand-held design. The goods: 40 channel CB reception and transmission; 4 Watt power output is the maximum allowed by law, and delivers an effective range from 1/2 to 4 miles, depending on terrain; Exclusive SoundTracker technology cut noise and static by 90% to offer clearer, easier to understand transmissions. Only Cobra has this; Omni-directional, built-in electric mic produces clear, high-quality transmission at all speaking levels and from all directions; Speaker / Mic Jack allows use of "hands-free" accessories (not included); High / Low power switch reduces power consumption by up to 75% to extend battery life; High efficiency flexible antenna helps extend range and won't break, even if you sit on it; Recharging jack allows for charging of NiCad batteries while they're in the unit with optional AC wall charger (not included); Low battery indicator lets you know when its time to replace or charge your batteries; Uses 9 AA batteries (not included) or use the included DC power cord for in-vehicle use; Compact, hand-held design measures just 6 x 2 1/8 x 5/8" and weighs just 1 1/4 lbs. Keep in touch while on the go with Cobra! Order yours ONLINE today! Cobra HH38WXST Handheld CB Radio
Check the weather and communicate with friends and family during outdoor activities with Cobra's HH 38 WX ST handheld CB radio. Its SoundTracker technology cuts noise up to 90 percent so you'll be able to hear up to four miles away. With 40 CB channels, you can scan for full coverage of over 30 million other CB radios. A high/low power switch reduces power consumption by up to 75 percent to extend battery life while you are on the road. This model includes a DC power cord that plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter to save power.
Identification needed pls
I bought this pretty cheap at an antique shop on Greenville Ave in Dallas and I can't find any info on it.
Its a plastic film camera with the letters VAC on the front corner. On the lens it says "New color optical lens" and f=50mm 1:6. Also, the lens rotates so you can choose apertures (f6 through f16). Aside from that there is no other info. The instructions that came with the camera don't have any info either.
I talked to the cashier to inquire if the camera worked before I bought it and he ended up calling his coworker at home who originally owned it and said it had never been used since he bought it so it should work. Unfortunately, I didn't know it would be such a chore to find info on it or I would have asked there....
If anyone knows any more info I'd love to know - thanks.
The Most Epic Day Trip Ever
Left the house 23 and a half hours ago (on a little more than 2 hours of sleep). Drove to Florida. Shot a launch. Went to Kennedy Space Center. Bought too much stuff at the Space Shop. Drove back to Greenville. 1092 miles added to the honda car, spent 18 or so of the last 23 hours driving.
I have a lot of pictures from two concurrently firing cameras to go through, so there's plenty more where this came from. But not tonight. I'm going to bed. More photos and details to follow...
camera shop greenville
In a state famous for secession and Old South ideals, Greenville stands as one of South Carolina's most precocious and complex communities. Settled in the inviting shadows of Paris Mountain along the Reedy River, both city and county strle between the traditional values of a distinct Southern heritage and the progressive trends of a growing and diverse population. Throughout the mid-1800s to the late 1960s, Greenville embraced, even thrived, on this conflict, turning tension into opportunity and creating a remarkable society of savvy entrepreneurs, enlightened educators, talented writers, and triumphant athletes. In this volume of over 200 seldom-seen images, Greenville offers a fascinating glimpse at the people, the schools, and the businesses that dramatically transformed a Tory plantation into a sprawling metropolis. From the rustic portraits of mineral springs and mansion resorts to the snapshots of fast trolleys and overcrowded cantonments, this book highlights a special place that was home to "Shoeless" Joe Jackson and Jesse Jackson and played host to global notables, such as Albert Einstein and Ronald Reagan.
usb infrared camera
fisher price kid tough digital camera review
fujifilm finepix s1900 digital camera review
the best digital camera to buy
canon 40d camera bag
speed camera joke
video camera mount car
comparing camera lenses
ir camera series
26.10.2011. u 13:35 •