ARMOR DOME CCD CAMERA http://blog.dnevnik.hr/armor-dome-ccd-camera
MINIATURE VIDEO CAMERA : VIDEO CAMERA
MINIATURE VIDEO CAMERA : HIGH RESOLUTION DOME CAMERA VANDAL DOME 360 DEGREE ANGLE.
Miniature Video Camera
- A camera that records onto digital or videotape.
- A camera for recording images on videotape or for transmitting them to a monitor screen
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- A thing that is much smaller than normal, esp. a small replica or model
- A plant or animal that is a smaller version of an existing variety or breed
- A very small and highly detailed portrait or other painting
- being on a very small scale; "a miniature camera"
- painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
Miniature book printer Eswara holds his master piece on his hand - book on Hitler
No.125 Alwarpet Street in Chennai south India is a busy place where India’s miniature book printer lives and thinks day night, one book after another. Meet K. Eswar Kumar who owns a screen printing unit for commercial printing Eswara Screen engaged in designing and screen printing.
The videos and photographs here shows his master pieces of MINIATURE BOOKS, screen printed based on contents of historical data collected from Library sources.
His maiden book was THIRUKKURAL - collection of 1330 verses of famous Tamil Poet Thiruvalluvar in English and Tamil languages.
Dimension: 18 mm width, 14mm height, 15 mm thickness
No. of pages : 271.
Weight : 3.5 gms.
Dimesion: 19 mm width, 15mm height, 15 mm thickness
No. of pages : 271.
Weight : 3.9 gms.
He says these books took 14 months to complete in 2001, printed with 2 pt font on 18.6 gsm maplitho paper. It Secured a place in Limca Book of Records in 2002 itself.
3.His smallest 16-page book printed on 18.6 gsm paper, was on animals and birds produced in 2005 which compared to a RICE GRAIN. (Dimension: width 1 mm; height 1 mm and thickness 1 mm). He took 3 months to complete this book which has 0.8 mm size animals and birds visuals and he secured a place in 2006 Limca Book of Records.
4) LIFE HISTORY OF MAHATMA GANDHI – Book 1 (2002) which secured place in Limca Book of Records in 2003.
Dimension : 10 mm width, 10 mm height, 5 mm thickness
No. of pages : 85.
Weight : 0.85 gms.
5) LIFE HISTORY OF MAHATMA GANDHI – Book no.2 (2002)
No. of pages : 144.
Dimension : 5 mm width, 5 mm height, 9 mm thickness
Weight : 0.25 gms.
(He took 9 months to complete these two books).
6. The book of Adolf Hitler life history has taken 2 months of period to complete. The 182 pages book with golden lining on edge of paper has the dimension of 9mm width, 11 mm height, 12 mm thickness.
7. Last year he had produced one more 124-page book on Mahatma Gandhi with a dimension of 9 mm width, 11 mm height 10 mm thickness.
Eswara received a “CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION” from Madras Coin Society for exhibiting Miniature Book on Mahatma Gandhi, during the Society’s “Spirit of Gandhi” exposition conducted from 30-01-2003 to 02-02-2003 by V Kalyanam (Former Personal Secretary to Mahatma Gandhi) and Mr. D.H.Rao (President of Madras Coin Society)
In the past he had also exhibited the Miniature Books of Mahatma Gandhi & Thirukurral at Salarjung Museum in Hyderabad in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
In interview with this superstar iReporter/CNN (shripada bhat), Eswara says: “I have been recognised and secured place in Limca Book of Records 2002, 2003, 2004 (INDIA) for 3 years for these Smallest Screen Printed books”
“I got greatly inspired after seeing the documentary on father of printing.... and I wanted to be in screen printing for ever but intended to produce unique work. Johannes Gensfleisch zur Laden zum Gutenberg (c. 1398 – February 3, 1468) was a German goldsmith, printer and publisher who introduced modern book printing.
He was inspired to produce book on Mahatma Gandhi and Adolf Hitler because both were leaders of their time but Gandhi was known for his peaceful leadership where as Hitler was known for his leadership with aggressive traits.
What are the Challenges?
“It is a big challenge to make a tiny achievement. Layout those tiny pages and fitting the text systematically in 2 fonts is most difficult and next comes the cutting the visiting card size paper on which I print the text through screen printing process using 120 threat mesh. Then book is bound and glued in a normal procedure. But I do it single handed which takes long time including some sleepless nights since I have to run my regular screen printing business to make a living as a businessman.”
Tell us something more about your family:
“My parents encourage (My father: K Poorna Chander Rao) me a lot. They never said I am wasting my time. We hail from Tenali, a historical town in Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, South India. (The place is known after Tenali Rama a court-poet of the Vijayanagara Empire in the 16th century.) But we settled in Chennai in Tamil Nadu state since my childhood. I could not do higher education due to personal reasons and and got into screen printing as a business in 1992 after working for 2 years in a printing unit in Chennai. My parents say with me. But I am not fully supporting my better half Jyothi to complete her MBA since I could not go for higher education.”
“Apart from routine commercial screen printing and miniature book printing, I also collect old antiques which are very rare to find out now; I also have few collections with me like cameras, telescopes, palm scripts, very old books. I also collect old coins and currency notes of various countries including India. I am also fond of philately which is study of postal stamps and other related items.”
“It is my pa
Miniature Taipei Video 2
Handheld using Olympus E-PL1 diorama art filter and stabilised using iMovie. One clip was adjusted for colour, brightness and contrast. The rest of the clips are straight from the camera.
camera accessories canada
camera shops in new york city
chicony web camera driver vista
leica camera blog
samsung panoramic camera
video camera parts
canon powershot d10 waterproof camera
ne yo camera phone lyrics
26.10.2011. u 13:30 •