ARMOR DOME CCD CAMERA http://blog.dnevnik.hr/armor-dome-ccd-camera
YOUTUBE HIDDEN CAMERA BATH PRANK. YOUTUBE HIDDEN CAMERA
Youtube Hidden Camera Bath Prank. Digital Camera Online Help
Youtube Hidden Camera Bath Prank
- A hidden camera is a still or video camera used to film people without their knowledge. The camera is "hidden" because it is either not visible to the subject being filmed, or is disguised as another object.
- (The Hidden Cameras) The Hidden Cameras are a Canadian indie pop band. Fronted by singer-songwriter Joel Gibb, the band consists of a varying roster of musicians who play what Gibb once described as "gay church folk music".
- Any website that allows users to upload content, particularly YouTube itself; A small video that can be viewed online, particularly one hosted on YouTube; To upload a video of something to YouTube
- YouTube is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. Three former PayPal employees created YouTube in February 2005. The name and logo of the company are an allusion to the cathode ray tube, a display device used since the early days of electronic television.
- Google's web-based streaming video service. Accessible from an Android phone.
- dress or decorate showily or gaudily; "Roses were pranking the lawn"
- A practical joke or mischievous act
- buffoonery: acting like a clown or buffoon
- antic: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- Wash (someone) while immersing him or her in a container of water
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- bathe: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
Drive your "friends" crazy - again Now with six sound choices including the Infamous Teen Buzz tone and volume control! Now that they've mostly recovered from the twisted mind maze that was the original Annoy-a-tron, send them on a new journey of "self discovery" with version 2.0 Now featuring 6 sound choices plus volume control, it's at least twice as fun (and annoying) as the original. For effective deployment, we humbly sest the following sound and volume combinations, but you can conduct your own field research for more insight. * 15kHz (Teen Buzz tone** - young folks can hear it, older folks cannot!) (full volume) * Cricket chirping (medium/low volume) * IM Doorbell (low volume) * Grating Electronic noise (full volume) * Typical Electronic Beep (medium volume) The cricket chirping sound is interesting because someone will instinctively look near the ground when trying to locate a cricket. So, placing the Annoy-a-tron several feet or more above the ground will help to obscure its location. The 15kHz sound is also interesting because this frequency range of sound cannot be heard by everyone. In older adults or those with deteriorated hearing (a condition known as presbycusis) this high frequency sound will not be audible, while others will clearly hear the sound and find it quite annoying. They also might think they are going crazy because people nearby will report that they don't hear anything. Assuming you have done your part in selecting a suitable hiding location for the Annoy-a-tron, it will do its part to drive your co-workers slowly mad with its short and seemingly random beeps. And when someone does locate the Annoy-a-tron, they're not going to know what it is - which is almost as much fun as watching them search for it. Muahaha... The Annoy-a-tron 2.0 takes one CR2450 battery (included) and measures approximately: 2.5" x 1.5" x .35". It will run for over 4 weeks on a single battery.
Cracked Screen Prank
Great prank to do on the office!!
**First make sure you disable the screensaver so the screen will be on all the time!**
1. Download this image.
2. Open it with Windows Image Viewer or Preview on MAC OS X
3. Make it fullscreen
4. Unplug mouse & keyboard (only works with desktop computers!!)
5. Wait and enjoy :D
P.S. Don't worry, it's not my screen :P
Prank calls :O
Hayley and I were making prank calls. haha, in this we prank called her moms friend. :P
youtube hidden camera bath prank
Important Note The Micro Sonic Grenade already has a battery installed, however you need to pull the black tab underneath the battery to activate the Grenade the first time you use it. Simply peel back the silicone cover near the bottom of the Grenade where the battery is. Find the black tab and remove. Ready to rumble! Product Features * For ages 14+. Not suitable for children due to small parts and loud sound. * Office prank grenade to blast your coworkers' eardrums * Set the timer to 5, 30, or 60 seconds * Hide or throw the grenade near your target * Run away (but not so far away that you can't enjoy their suffering) * Siren is 110-115 decibels, about the loudness of a sandblaster or power saw * Batteries Included * WARNING: Avoid prolonged exposure to alarm siren.
instant camera fuji
china digital camera price
vrbcs300w backup camera
peak 7 backup camera
pc camera drivers
nikon digital slr camera d3000
camera lens definition
camera phone barcode scanner
26.10.2011. u 13:29 •