ARMOR DOME CCD CAMERA http://blog.dnevnik.hr/armor-dome-ccd-camera
CAMERA BAG REVIEW : CAMERA BAG
Camera Bag Review : Camera Shops Limerick.
Camera Bag Review
- an adaptation of bags used to carry photographic equipment. Todays camera bags are rectangular with many additional zippered outside compartments.
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
Tamrac Adventure 7: Slide 4
The main compartment snugly holds an SLR camera body with normal zoom lens attached, plus 4 more lenses or three more and a flash. Mine contains the camera with normal zoom (14-54mm) attached, plus the FL-36 strobe, 40-150 zoom with hood, 35mm macro, 8mm Peleng fisheye, a polarizing filter (in its case) and some lens cleaning stuff.
All this gear is heavy. I haven't weighed it. I'm happier not knowing. But I'd rather lug it around then be without it. I do have a couple of minor quibbles with this bag. First, the waist strap is designed mainly to keep the pack from shifting to the side. It works, but it would be better if it were also designed to shift some of the burden from the shoulders onto the hips, as backpacking packs do. Second, there is no provision for hydration. This might not matter to many, but it does to me. I can fit my platypus in the top, barely, but I sure would enjoy it more if it were integrated.
All in all I am delighted with this camera bag and would heartily recommend it. It feels like quality... like the Mercedes of camera backpacks. And to my eye it looks good enough to take anywhere... the mountains, school, the mall; wherever you want all your gear with you.
Oh yeah, and Tamrac is pleased to tell you that it doesn't look like a camera bag which increases security. Sadly, this is probably true. In my case, the bears don't care.
Tamrac Adventure 7: Slide 2
The pack unzips in the middle and hinges back, revealing the main bottom compartment. Camera gear is held in there snugly with repositionable padded velcro dividers. I'm not afraid to throw this pack around a little with the camera in it. Everything inside is well protected.
The front zippered pocket is shallow and divided into sections. It contains mesh pockets for memory and two miscellaneous pockets. My front pocket contains two compact flash cards, two xD memory cards, one spare camera battery, and four AA batteries for my flash. There is room left over.
sigma film camera
nikon coolpix camera reviews
how to make an infrared camera
fuji dslr camera
hitachi video camera software
tough compact camera
waterproof camera pouches
cheap camera lenses
26.10.2011. u 13:36 •