ARM FLOOR LAMP - LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR MUSIC VIDEO - PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE EXERCISES.
Arm Floor Lamp
- A tall lamp designed to stand on the floor
- A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- a lamp that stands on the floor
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- Supply or provide with weapons
- Supply or provide with equipment, tools, or other items in preparation or readiness for something
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation; "The U.S. is girding for a conflict in the Middle East"; "troops are building up on the Iraqi border"
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
- Activate the fuse of (a bomb or other device) so that it is ready to explode
- a human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
Miris Floor Lamp with Telescoping Arm Shade Finish: Black, Bulb Type: Incandescent
P-2718-37-26 Shade Finish: Black, Bulb Type: Incandescent Pictured in Nickel/Black Shade Learn more about Miris Floor Lamp with Telescoping Arm below: FEATURES | SPECIFICATIONS | DESIGN FEATURES: -Floor lamp. -Miris collection. -Designed by Leonardo Marelli. -Nickel finish. -Shade Available in black or white finish. -Glass diffuser on bottom and white metal diffuser on top. -Telescoping arm. -Maximum swing of 30 . -Certification of European conformity. -Protection degree certified. -Insulation class certified. -Eco friendly. Back to top SPECIFICATIONS: -Voltage : 120. -Floor lamp accommodates (3) 100W A19 or BT15 medium base bulb or (3) 26W GU-24 base bulb. -Shade height: 4.75''. -Overall dimensions, floor lamp: 86.25'' - 76.75'' H x 19.75'' W x 57.125'' - 80.375'' D. Specifications Sheet Back to top Leonardo Marelli View all of Leonardo Marelli designs Estudio t cnico Estiluz, with Leonardo Marelli as a leader, was created in 1969. After some years as Estiluz's sole designer, Leonardo Marelli created its own design team. Designers, mechanics and engineers joined his team to concentrate on designing and developing products for Estiluz. Back to top
Kayser sofa & 12 armed chrome lamp
Product name: Vatne 965 4 - seats
Desginer: Fredrik A. Kayser
Produced: Vatne lenestolfabrikk, Norway
Description: Black leather, palisander, feather stuffed pillows
Found: Flee market
Awards: Furniture design year: 1961-1965 - 1983
Studio Swing Arm Floor Lamp Antique Brass
Original Price: $420
Height: 43" - 57" Extension: 20" Base: 6" X 9" Finishes: AN, BLK, BZ, CH, HAB, PB, WHT Shade Options: 5A?" x 3A?" x 2"
kaskade evacuate the dance floor
mahogany wood floors
waterford floor lamp
wet floor tiles
anderson wood flooring
modular home floor plan
1st floor extension
slate flooring cost