Cast Floor Lamp - Designing A Kitchen Floor Plan
Cast Floor Lamp
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- a lamp that stands on the floor
- A tall lamp designed to stand on the floor
- Allocate parts in (a play, movie, or other production)
- deposit; "cast a vote"; "cast a ballot"
- Assign a part in a play, movie, or other production to (an actor)
- project: put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
- the actors in a play
Z-Bar High Power LED Lamp- Silver/Cool Generation 2
Silver finish with 4-step dimmer. This LED Z-Bar desk lamp is incredibly efficient, consuming just 9 watts of power with its 6 individual LED lights. Each light burns at 4500 degrees Kelvin, creating the look of natural daylight white. Three pivot joints allow the head to be positioned at various heights and lengths. A flat base avoids clutter on a desk or nightstand. The 4-step dimmer provides the right amount of light for reading, craft making, sewing or working on a computer. A 6-foot plug-in cord is included. Koncept used their years of manufacturing and industrial design experience to establish "Koncept" an innovative line of products for homes and businesses. Koncept's flagship product is the Z-Bar High Power LED Desk Lamp. The lamp has won many awards and has been acknowledged for its design and innovation. DL # 299972.
The wall lamp behind a house plant was casting some lovely shaddows on the floor. I thought "wouldn't it be nice if these shadows were cast inside my camera?", so this shot resulted. Actually this is a horizontal crop of a "portrait" oriented shot. Again, the contrasty Fuli Superia 400 has brought out some deep colour, or should I say "put in" some colour that wasn't there. Anyhow, the effect is... well, what do you think?
My Secret Weapon
The vertical fluorescent floor lamp with foot switch. A classic by any definition. It casts a nice, even soft light with a low color temp for a cool blue-green effect. Ideal for standing models lit from the side.
I'm going to google it's history, brb...
Hmmm....the word "lamp" instantly puts google into shopping mode. No more info yet...
cast floor lamp
Our hand wrought iron pieces are made for us in the Lancaster County PA Amish Community. With classic style and functional design these versatile pieces blend into most decorating schemes. This floor lamp is sometimes called a "Quilter's Lamp" because it adjusts up or down making it nice for reading or sewing or other close work. At its tallest with the bulb in place it is 5 ft tall. This has a handwrought flametop. It is nice and sturdy-the crossed leg base keeps it from tipping easily. This will require easy assembly-a pliers is all you will need. A 10 inch wide clip on lampshade will work well with this lamp but is not included. It takes a three-way bulb(not included) and has a nice long cord.
driveway garage floor
leaf floor lamp
floor plans leading
underlayment for wood floors
fix squeaky floor
villa floor plan dubai
5 ton floor jack