Floor Warming Mat : Condos Floor Plan : Victorian Floor Register.
Floor Warming Mat
- imparting heat; "a warming fire"
- calefacient: producing the sensation of heat when applied to the body; "a mustard plaster is calefacient"
- Make or become warm
- heating: the process of becoming warmer; a rising temperature
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- entangle: twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
- Tangle (something, esp. hair) in a thick mass
- Become tangled
- flat: not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
K&H Self-Warming Pet Crate Pad, 14-Inch by 22-Inch, Mocha
K&H Self-Warming Crate Pads are available in 6 different sizes and 3 colors. The self-warming pad will capture the pet's body heat and radiate back the warmth to the source. The 4 corners are slit to allow the pad to fit many different edges. The adjustable size makes this pad fit into many different crates. The topside of the crate pad is made from soft, inviting microfleece while the bottom has a "stay pet" non-slip fabric to keep the pad from bunching up in the crate. Simply throw the whole pad in the wash for easy cleaning and care.
Ripples in the sky framed sasf
With glass framed there are reflections of me. It was hard enough to correct the keystoning here as it was, any more angle to reduce the reflection would have been weird when the skew was applied. At least I did this one from the floor at a longer focal length so the barrel distortion isn't bad like what I had to correct at 24mm in Old Nest 2.
With a glass frame, matting is not just part of the presentation it is necessary to prevent moisture from getting between the print and the glass and ruining it.
This is Ilford Multigrade Warmtone RC (Resin coated). With this picture I actually got better results with the RC paper when I was printing, the times are different enough and so is the toning so by the time I toned them the fiber ones were too dark. I'll have to redo them.
So for now I mounted RC to see how I like it. It is OK but I still prefer fiber. The RC is too thin and since I don't have 11x14" dry mounting tissue I needed to cut 8x10" pieces to size and at the seams the RC paper shows through while the double weight fiber is tough enough that it covers it up. I'll have to see if I can get 11x14" mounting tissue or just use fiber from now on more likely once this box of RC warmtone is gone. Since this one isn't perfect I'm keeping it for myself and have framed it (shipping framed pictures with glass is very risky, not recommended).
As with Old Nest 2 I like how the white matboard accentuates the warm tones of the paper and Berg Selenium toning. The black frame ties it all together.
DAWG MAT (repurposed disposable camera circuit)
I noticed over the winter that my border collie has discovered that the couch is a lot warmer than the floor but ONLY when no one is at home. So, I used a re-purposed disposable camera flash circuit. The board was cut in half and reconnected to make it fit into a 2x4 project box. The mat is made from 18x36 felt with 24 gauge magnet wire sown in a spiral pattern 1" apart from each other. Finding uninsulated magnet wire is not easy. I had to strip 50 feet using a mapp torch, 400 grit sandpaper and lacquer thinner. Initial charge is 320VDC once "arm" is pressed and drops to about 150VDC in about 15 minutes. I am contemplating a small 555 circuit to keep the cap charged by a timed pressing of the "ARM" switch. Next step would be a regulator circuit to hold the charge in the mat around 200VDC. To discharge the mat, the power switch is turned off and the "SAFE" button pressed which performs the same effect as the shutter press and flashes the bulb effectively discharging the cap.
floor warming mat
The thermal dog cushion is the perfect item to make your pet feel totally pampered. This self-warming cushion utilizes a space-age material with a reflective surface that reflects the pet's own body heat back to the animal. The plush fur pad cover is reversible and self-heating on both sides. The reflective thermal qualities of this pet bed make it soothing for puppies, aging adult dogs, nurturing females as well as dogs recovering from illness, injury or bone and joint disease. It even makes a nice bed for small breed dogs. The 28" by 40" cushion is completely machine washable.
hardwood floor layout
amtico vinyl plank flooring
oak floor stain colors
white oak flooring price
radiant heat wood floors
international floor paint colours
ceramic floor tiles samples