Distric Attorneys Office : Tennessee Family Lawyers : Bellino Lawyer Briefcase.
Distric Attorneys Office
- A lawyer
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- (attorney) lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (attorney) In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorney) An alternate word for lawyers or "barrister & solicitor", used mostly in the USA. A person that has been trained in the law and that has been certified to give legal advice or to represent others in litigation.
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- The local center of a large business
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
I finally got my home office looking kind of like I'd wanted it to look. See notes on image.
florida family law lawyers
missouri family law attorneys
harris county attorney general child support
legal advice bc
nh divorce lawyer
do you need a lawyer for a will
la criminal lawyers
lawyers website design
jacksonville medical malpractice attorney