Attorney career counseling : Lawyers websites.
Attorney Career Counseling
- (Career counselors) An employment counsellor, also known as a career development professional, advises, coaches, provides information to, and supports people who are planning, seeking and managing their life/work direction.
- (Career Counselor) A trained individual who works with students and job seekers. The counselor can help people figure out what careers interest them, write a resume, and practice for a job interview.
- counseling on career opportunities
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- A lawyer
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
Career Counseling: A Holistic Approach
Providing the most current, comprehensive coverage available, CAREER COUNSELING: A HOLISTIC APPROACH, 8e equips readers with a solid understanding of the theoretical models of career counseling as well as practical techniques on how to effectively counsel clients. The text's innovative holistic or "whole person" approach demonstrates how to consider a client's values, temperament, talents, and passions when trying to determine his or her best career fit. Thoroughly revised and updated, the cutting-edge new Eighth Edition includes all-new chapters on integrating career and personal counseling, job loss and transitions, adult career development, and career-related programs in middle schools. In addition, diversity issues are integrated throughout, while relevant case studies bring chapter concepts to life.
Rashad Hussain served as Deputy Associate Counsel to President Obama. His work at the White House focused on national security, new media, and science and technology issues. Mr. Hussain has also worked with the National Security Staff in pursuing the New Beginning that President Obama outlined in his June 2009 address in Cairo, Egypt. Mr. Hussain previously served as a Trial Attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice. Earlier in his career, Mr. Hussain was a legislative assistant on the House Judiciary Committee, where he focused on national security-related issues. Mr. Hussain received his J.D. from Yale Law School, where he served as an editor of the Yale Law Journal. Upon graduation, he served as a Law Clerk to Damon J. Keith on the U.S. Court of Appeals. Mr. Hussain also earned his Master’s degrees in Public Administration (Kennedy School of Government) and Arabic and Islamic Studies from Harvard University. He attended college at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Jewish Family & Career Services
Jewish Family & Career Services is dedicated to helping both Jewish and non-Jewish individuals, families and communities meet the challenges of daily life. JF&CS’ Career Counseling and Life Coaching helps people enhance their professional and personal lives working with individuals to strengthen skills or learn new tools to achieve greater success and higher levels of satisfaction.
attorney career counseling
With more than sixty-five combined years of experience in the career development field, Howard Figler and Richard Nelson Bolles are the undisputed authorities when it comes to helping people find meaningful work. In this revised and updated second edition of their classic guide for career counselors, Figler and Bolles show aspiring counselors how to break into the business, and give experienced counselors ideas for improving effectiveness and recharging their practice. Outlining tools, problem-solving tips, and ethical values for today'¬?s career counselor, THE CAREER COUNSELOR'¬?S HANDBOOK features new information about performing the Annual Career Checkup, choosing Essence over Ego, and using the Internet-while celebrating the fact that even career counselors need counsel once in a while.
lawyers education requirements
career information on lawyers
attorney general texas child support interactive
criminal appeals lawyer
what do tax lawyers do
san diego family law
divorce lawyers in ontario
lawyer referral information service
long term disability attorney
nh lawyer referral service