RED GOLD HAIR - GOLD MINER LAS VEGAS FULL - 5 STAR HOTELS ON THE GOLD COAST.
Red Gold Hair
- Blond (see below) or fair-hair, is a hair color characterized by low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. The resultant visible hue depends on various factors, but always has some sort of yellowish color.
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
For the TNC weekly challenge: a faux macro. Do you have any idea how hard it is to photograph your own hair? I'll tell you: hard. Just try getting the focus right...
So anyways, my hair turns reddish gold in bright light, especially sunlight. Sunlight was in short supply, so this is the light from a desk lamp. Messed with contrast a bit but left colors alone.
Hair Stick - Red with Gold
Fall 2010 - Long red glass beads set in gold plated leaf shaped bead caps. Gold platted accents complete the design. See my profile for more info on where to find them.
women's rose gold watch
9 carat white gold
gold melting tools
heart gold silver
gold bars 24k
gold wing seats
gold glitter ballet flats
recreational gold panning
black hills gold band rings