Carpet Urine Stains. Natural Wool Rug. Custom Carpet For Cars.
Carpet Urine Stains
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thing that damages or brings disgrace to someone or something's reputation
- (stain) a soiled or discolored appearance; "the wine left a dark stain"
- (stain) color with a liquid dye or tint; "Stain this table a beautiful walnut color"; "people knew how to stain glass a beautiful blue in the middle ages"
- A colored patch or dirty mark that is difficult to remove
- (stain) (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- A patch of brighter or deeper color that suffuses something
- liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
- Liquid excrement consisting of water, salts and urea, which is made in the kidneys, stored in the bladder, then released through the urethra
- A watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body's chief means of eliminating excess water and salt and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blood by the kidneys
- Urine is a sterile, liquid by-product of the body that is secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream.
Carpets are washed with soap which is brushed into the pile to make sure all the dirt gets washed out
white floor rugs
persian rugs styles
selling antique rugs
dixie group carpet
olympia carpets beograd