Used Carpet Binding Machine - Modern Rugs Carpets - Carpet Cleaners In Leeds.
Used Carpet Binding Machine
- Carpet binding is a term used for any material being applied to the edge of a carpet to make a rug. The binding in woven carpet is usually cotton. and the weft is jute. Carpet binding is usually cotton or nylon, but also comes in many other materials, such as leather.
- A carpet is a textile floor covering consisting of an upper layer of "pile" attached to a backing. The pile is generally either made from wool or a manmade fibre such as polypropylene, and usually consists of twisted tufts which are often heat-treated to maintain their structure.
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
Flying Carpet - Inside Back Cover
This book is 4” wide x 6” tall by about 1.5” thick (at the bound edge). The front cover has an intricate pattern that reminds me of a beautiful Persian carpet and the back has a lovely delicate blue pattern on a white background.
The pages are all hand cut. Each signature contains 36 pages (18 leaves) of 50 lb. Strathmore sketch paper and is wrapped in a piece of decorative paper that coordinates with the covers. With 8 signatures, this book contains 320 pages (160 leaves). For the binding on this one, I used navy blue mercerized cotton thread.
You can check out my profile for more information about the books I make and sell.
the carpet mulch
we decided that some beds are going to go in here and as it was a nice afternoon we'd dig up some of the bramble and bind weed roots
bill hayward carpets
carpet fitting trousers
can you dye carpet
plastic carpet cover
synthetic oriental rugs
lyrics magic carpet ride
handmade rag rugs
carpet stretching and cleaning