ARDO COF 2110 SAX
HOW TO READ CLASSICAL GUITAR MUSIC. CLASSICAL GUITAR MU
How to read classical guitar music. Art of jazz saxophone
How To Read Classical Guitar Music
This here is my friend Bianca. Not only is she a classy lady, but also a very talented musician. Before I left for school I shot some promo shots for her, but I only recently got around to fully editing them. School has been keeping me plenty busy, as well as Dodgeball on the side. Who knew that the only sport I was really good at would be Dodgeball? I also realized recently that people had been tagging me in photo's and I didn't even know. I very rarely look at my profile page, so I hadn't noticed all of the pictures I had been tagged in. So this is first and foremost an apology for neglecting my flickr buddies, but also my chance to properly take on the task of completing the "tagging game". I am honoured to have been tagged by such amazing photographers as Jessi [NJ], Kesunia & Jade . So here goes nothing...
1. I end everyday by watching Collegehumor videos. No matter how I am feeling, the random nature of the videos and often immature but intelligent nature of them makes me laugh everytime. Jake and Amir never cease to entertain.
2. I am a Journalism student at Sir Wilfrid Laurier University. I was accepted to more widely recognized and prestigious schools, but I loved the small community feeling of Laurier and the interdisciplinary approach of the school.
3. I am a HUGE fan of Indie music of all sorts. Anything from jazz/big band groups like The Bamboos, to acoustic artists such as William Fitzsimmons, to classical violinist club musicians SomethinALaMode, to Indie punk rockers Isles & Glaciers.
4. I was formerly a child actor. I appeared in many commercials across North America, as well as being in several movies and professional stage shows. I was much too camera shy to make it as an actor, so I moved behind the lens.
5. I absolutely looove stale marshmallows! The only exception would be for s'mores!
6. I have seen every James Bond film several times. Each film is a time capsule to the cinema of the time and I love it!
7. I am quite possibly the worst Rock Band player of all time. I love playing real guitar though!
8. My celebrity soulmate is Selena Gomez :)
9. I am a huge Joss Whedon fan! If you have 45 minutes to spare, I cannot recommend Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog highly enough! It stars Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day. Funny, touching and dorky beyond belief.
10. "I once was blind, but now I see". Many things have opened up my eyes over the past two years. I am a completely different person than I was. I look at everything in a much more positive light now :)
Thanks for reading guys and of course, thank you to all of those who have commented, messaged, tagged me and taken the time to look at my pictures! It really does mean a lot to me!
Just a lil bit of human touch...
Sarah, Mili, and then me - in that order above in this picture...both of them were sleeping...
...and I have been tagged by Panache! 16 randoms...okay here i go...
1. Number one and that's the reason why this picture is here - I like anything and everything that has a human touch to it...I strongly believe there is a healing power in a touch that can cure any hurt..of your mind or your heart...you just need to feel it from within.
2. Darn sensitive and emotional - thats me. it takes me a second to cry while watching movies...In contrast, brutally arrogant is my flip side. I can get as cold as a fish.
3. I forgive everytime, each time...but don't really forget! Its a conscious effort to forget.
4. ...and they say, I am dreamer...a die-hard romantic...who loves the feeling of being in love. Infact, I am forever in love and I like it this way. :D
5. Which reminds me..i get these strange thoughts in my mind, sometimes desires...which I say aloud to the universe (yeah yeah paulo's words..)...and then wait for them to be fulfilled. And trust me, they do. :) Now i fear having those thoughts and desires because I know they get fulfilled.
6. I hope to publish a book this year. Besides photography, the next best thing for me is writing! I can go on and on and on...in the middle of the night or day...I can just write!
7. Naughtiness comes naturally to me. Anytime, anywhere. I am upto some or the other mischief. And I don't usually get caught.
8. Nothing and no one c an keep me engaged for more than few hours..I get restless and then I have to do something different.
9. I live for music. I wouldn't mind dying for it. Is worth a life and many more of my lives. On my charts are Nickelback and Coldplay these days.
10. I connect with people on the streets very well. Much more than those in a very sophisticated parties...
11. I adore being with old people..talking to them, reading their thought process, trying to see life through their eyes...I have a crazy sense of compassion for them.
12. I think like a scorpio but behave like a saggitarian.
13. Sports was my first love..right from sprints to jumps to tennis and badminton. I was a heptathelon athlete until college.
14. I learnt bharatnatyam...then learnt guitar for two years, harmonium for one year and semi classical songs for almost a year. Guess what...I know nothing of it now...:) just kidding.
15. I want to be famous. I don't know how. :)
16. I love you all - for bearing with me for so long now...:)))
Cheers...and no, am not tagging anyone here!
art of saxophone
western musical instrument
dominant violin strings set
free guitar songs with chords
left hand guitar technique